Chapter 44.

Nitya was still in her room and she was setting her jewelery in a box standing in front of the dressing room. When Avayan came and said, "Sugar?"

She heard his voice and looked at him from the mirror who was currently standing at the door. She placed the earrings, she was holding in her hand in that box and turned towards him.

Avayan, without saying anything, started coming towards her and bent a little towards her face and said, "What happened?"

She placed his hand on his chest, turned him backwards and pointed with her finger, "Stand straight."

He laughed a little at this and nodded his head, "Hmm, okay."

While she started leaving from there without reacting anything to this, but he suddenly held her hand and pulled her towards himself.

He held her by her waist and released her hand. And while removing her hair from her forehead, he said, "Now tell me, what were you saying, Mrs. Rathore?", She looked at him and shook her head. That 'Nothing'. She held his hand and started removing it from her waist, she gestured, "Leave me".

But he held her by the waist with both his hands and said, "But I have something to tell you."

She started staring at him and raised her brows with an irritated face, "What?"

He smiled after seeing her face and said teasingly, "Mujhe to laga tha, tumhe bas rona aata hai, par... tumhe to gussa bhi aata hai, Princess".

"I thought you only know how to cry, but you also get angry, Princess."

"Interesting", He added.

As soon as she heard this, she narrowed her eyes and looking at him, she gave him a sarcastic smile.

He laughed and left her, she walked towards the bed and he said from behind, "So, let's go".

She looked at him and gestured, "Where?"

He said, "For breakfast... where else?", After hearing this, she made a face and said to herself, "Still he is not giving a straight answer."

Thinking all this, she left from there without reacting anything and he also followed her smiling.

As they went downstairs, kaka served breakfast for them and left from there. While having breakfast, she wasn't reacting to anything or even looking at him.

So, he extended his hand and said, "Princess, give me that fork". She, without looking at him, picked up the fork from the front and placed it on his plate, while he looked at her with a smile and took his hand back.

And then he paused and said, "Princess! Butter-?"

He had just said this when she picked up the butter and placed it near his plate. He again smiled and then started eating his breakfast.

Nitya silently finished her breakfast and went to the hall, after some time Avayan also went to the hall. She was sitting with Coco. As he reached there, he said, "Princess?"

But she did not answer nor she looked at him. He paused for a bit and said, "I will be late today".

She did not respond to his words and left from there carrying Coco in her arms. He, seeing her leaving, shook his head, "How childish is she?"

Having said this, he was about to follow her when his phone started ringing. He stopped there and took out his phone from his pocket, put it to his ear, "What?"

And Vipul's voice came from ahead, "Boss! Everyone is waiting for you".

Avayan,"I'm coming".

Saying this, Avayan quickly left the house and reached outside a hotel in about half an hour. As the car stopped, his guard came and opened the door for him and then Avayan came out of the car.