Chapter 42.

⁠♡

While caressing Nitya's head, Avayan said, "Are you okay?"

Hearing this, she nodded her head with a smile and separated from him.

He took her face in his hands and said softly, "Itna mat socho, sochne ke liye main hun. You just relax okay?"

"Don't think so much, I'm the one to think. You just relax, okay?"

She did not react anything to this and then both of them went down for dinner.

Next morning,

It was around five o'clock in the morning. Avayan was sleeping on his bed when his phone started ringing which was lying on the bedside table. He moved his hand forward, picked up the phone and put it to his, "Hmm Khanna?"

Meanwhile, Vipul said something, hearing which he suddenly sat up and said angrily, "Hold him".

He kept his phone and left the house.

As he went out of the door, Kaka came from ahead, Avayan sat in the car and quickly left without paying attention to Kaka, while kaka saw his car going and said, "Baba? Where is he going so early in the morning?"

"I thought that maybe Baba will come back completely but no, now he will never be the same as before." He added.

Kaka stood there like that for some more time and then went inside the house.

For a long time, Avayan had not gone out of the house at night or had ever gone anywhere suddenly, he also started coming home on time. Seeing this, Kaka had become hopeful that perhaps Avayan would return, through the path he had chosen for himself, but today somewhere Kaka felt that his true hope was also getting shattered.

On the other hand, Avayan left the house and within some time reached the old mansion where Vipul and some guards were already waiting for him. While going inside the mansion in his imposing gait, he said, "How many people were there in all this?"

Vipul replied, "Boss! Only one man". Avayan did not say anything on this. And then reached the basement of the mansion.

It was very dark in the basement, only a small lamp was burning, whose light was coming only in some areas.

There was a lot of peace there due to which the sound of Avayan's footsteps could be heard very clearly. Hearing this, a man sitting there in the dark got scared and seeing Avayan's footsteps moving towards him, he started trembling. He was breathing heavily.

Avayan sat near that man and staring at him, he said, "Your breathing, which is going on very fast right now, will stop in a moment."

Hearing this, the man became even more scared, he folded his hands and pleaded, "Let me go, I have not done anything, please let me go."

Avayan started laughing like a devil and said after a while, "Yes of course, when did I say that I will keep you restrained, I am also talking about freeing you."

"Free from this world." Clutching that man's collar he continued angrily.

He pushed the man backward, that man fell back. Avayan then stood up from there.

That man crawled to Avayan and sat down on his knees in front of him, "Forgive me, I was just doing my work. I am a detective, this is my job, please let me go."

Avayan, without paying attention to the man's words, looked at Vipul and said, "Khanna! Where is that file?"

Vipul forward a black colored file towards Avayan and said, "Boss".