Chapter 66.

At hospital,

It was evening, as Nitya started regaining consciousness, she opened her eyes and saw a white ceiling in front of her, but that too was blurry. Everything was looking blurry to her. She rolled her eyes everywhere for Avayan, but she could not see him anywhere.

Due to which she got a little scared and had to get up quickly. But she was not able got up and lay back screaming in pain, then the nurse standing nearby quickly came to her, "Ma'am! Are you okay?"

She took a deep breath, closing her eyes and asked in a low painful voice, "Where is my husband?"

"He is outside, you take care, I will call him." The nurse replied.

The nurse was about to leave when she stopped her by holding her hand. The nurse helped her sit properly and she asked, "And my baby- my baby is fine, right?"

The nurse didn't respond to her words and Nitya became even more scared, because somewhere in her heart there was a fear that something might happen to her child.

She yelled in fear, "My baby is fine? Tell me, why aren't you saying anything?"

She was about to get up from the bed. Just then the doctor and Anaysha came there. When she saw the doctor, she asked her same question again. On which the doctor also became silent for once and then she came a little forward towards her, "Mrs. Rathore, please rest, you need rest.''

Completely ignoring the doctor's words, she asked, "Why aren't you telling me anything? And where is my husband? Tell me, tell me something." She freed her hand from the nurse and started getting up from the bed.

The doctor took a deep breath, "You had a miscarriage, Mrs. Rathore." As soon as the doctor's words reached her ears, she stopped where she was. Tears welled up in her eyes.

She cried, "No.. no... this can't happen, my child, my baby can't be taken away from me. No." She screamed with last word.

She quickly got off the bed, removed the drips from her hands and stepped outside. But the doctor and nurse stopped her. She was crying out loudly.

Seeing her condition, Anaysha quickly called Avayan. She got very scared seeing Nitya crying and screaming so much.

She screamed to free herself and threw down all the things kept on the table in front. She was not able to understand anything and was just crying and throwing down whatever she could get her hands on.

Anaysha held her hand to stop her, but she pushed her back forcefully. Everyone got very scared after seeing her like this.

After some time Avayan came running there, as soon as he opened the door, his attention went to Nitya, who was crying and trying to free herself from the nurse and at the same time suddenly she threw the dripstand down.

He quickly came forward, held her hand and hugged her, "Shhhh! Calm down, calm down Princess... look I'm here... I'm here," he said while caressing her head.

As soon as she saw him, she held his hand tightly and sat down crying loudly. Because like her courage, her knees had also given way. He also sat on his knees with her.

She was crying continuously. Seeing her, not only Avayan but also Anaysha had tears in her eyes. Anaysha left from there with the doctor. Because she could not bear to see such condition of Nitya.

"Shhhh!" He kissed her head.

He picked her up and made her sit on the bed. When he looked at her hands, her hands were bleeding, her bandages were completely drenched in blood. Seeing this, the tears that were still stuck in his eyes suddenly flowed away and he immediately hugged her tightly again.