Chapter 7 | A Halloween at Godric's Hollow

Previously on Of Wings And Warriors -
Severus, still bewildered by Lily's presence and her reaction, cleared his throat. "Only Dumbledore and Trelawny know of the prophecy other than me," he began. "But it is most likely a fake. Trelawny is a known fraud, and it makes no sense that Dumbledore would conduct an interview at the Hog's Head when he has a perfectly suitable chamber in Hogwarts. Plus, he knows that some lower-ranking Death Eaters and Ministry reporters lurk around the Hog's Head."

Marvolo's tension eased slightly at this explanation. Severus continued, "This is most likely about the Longbottom boy. Alice Longbottom's due date is in July."

Lily, who had been silently absorbing the conversation, suddenly spoke up. "My due date is also in July."

Severus nodded at first, before the realization hit him. "What!?" he exclaimed, his face turning even paler.

Lily smiled shyly, glancing between Severus and Marvolo. "Yes, Severus, I'm pregnant."

Severus's eyes widened in shock before his expression twisted in disgust, his nose scrunching up. "With Potter's spawn?" he spat, his voice dripping with disdain.

Lily laughed at his reaction, shaking her head. "No, Severus, not with Potter's spawn." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Let me explain everything."

She proceeded to tell Severus about the betrayal by James, the collapse of her previous life, and how she had found solace and love in the most unexpected place—with Marvolo. She spoke of their relationship, the emotional rollercoaster they had endured, and now, her pregnancy with Marvolo's child.

Severus listened in stunned silence, his expression shifting from disbelief to confusion and finally to a reluctant acceptance. When Lily finished, he shook his head, trying to process it all. "Lily, I love you and everything but," he began slowly, "What the fuck?"

Lily burst into laughter at Severus' expression. Snape scowled "Don't laugh Lils, this is... a lot to take in. I mean we haven't talked in years and now you're telling me Dumblewhore has always been a bastard and Potter is an idiot!! Though I already knew that but hearing you admit it is weird!! On top of that, you are PREGNANT!"

Lily nodded, her eyes filled with a mixture of sadness and determination. "I know, Severus. But this is my reality now. "

"Okay, moving on," Severus looked at Marvolo, his gaze intense and searching. "My Lord," he said quietly, "if this prophecy is true, if there is a child destined to vanquish you... what will you do?"

Marvolo smirked, a confident gleam in his eyes. "I have a plan," he replied smoothly, his voice filled with unwavering determination.

 "I have a plan," he replied smoothly, his voice filled with unwavering determination