Chapter 2

The next morning, after Harry had finished his morning work, he finally had time to sit down and think hard about that weird Lovely Love System.

To be honest, it wasn't a big deal. Harry had always thought he was a different kid. So having a system pop up and stick around in his head wasn't all that surprising, at least to Harry. He knew firsthand the use of the system, and with it, he would gain certain benefits. So Harry didn't consider it a bad thing.

He was even able to exchange it for the first box, because the number of points he received through the relationship milestones with other people he had received yesterday helped it surpass the 2000 number. So , he immediately entered the system interface, switched to the Shop and exchanged for the cheapest box on the wooden shelf.

Just as Harry didn't know how he was going to get the box, in his head, the system beeped happily. Seconds later, a black hole appeared in his bedroom, and a gift box identical to the one he had exchanged was thrown out. Harry blinked at the box rolling around on the ground, and narrowed his eyes, thinking about how likely it was that there was a bomb inside.

In the end, little Potter still picked it up. He peeled off the outer layers of paper, and they instantly vanished into ashes. Inside the box, was a wand, and a book.

Harry Potter raised an eyebrow, and picked up his wand. He waved it in the air, and instantly bright beams of light shot from the tip of his wand and circled the room. Harry waved his wand again, and they were quickly gone.

Not bad. Harry could sense its suitability with his magic. But Harry didn't think it was necessary for him, and what he had just done, he could do it with his bare hands. So, cool, but not necessary.

He set the wand down on the bed, and picked up the book from the box. It was a rather odd looking book, with yellowed pages, but not old. Perhaps it was because of the quality of its paper. Its cover was covered with an animal skin Harry didn't know, and the top was devoid of any decoration except for a monotonous line of gold-painted letters indicating the name of the book: "The ultimate guide for little witches and wizards when entering the wizarding world"

Ah ha! Finally, something that really worked for Harry!

The Potter child hurriedly estimated the thickness of the book, and raised an eyebrow in appreciation. Everyone has some hobby, and Harry's was reading. He had read almost everything he could get his hands on, from old newspapers to books in the library. Unfortunately, at the age of eleven, the local librarian didn't let Harry touch the books she said were 'for adults', much to Harry's annoyance. However, a new reading material! And about magic! And it was very thick!

So, Harry locked himself in his room, and absorbed in his reading. The best part was that he was a quick reader, or his brain worked differently than other kids his age. Meh, whatever it was. But Harry actually finished the book in one day. And boy, it was such a shock. Who would have thought that there was a wizarding world with a history and culture comparable to that of ordinary humans?

Finally, he put the book down, and it disappeared into thin air. No, it doesn't actually go away, it returns to the system. And if he wanted to, Harry could call it out at any time. That was convenient, since it helped Harry solve the problem of how to keep the book.

With that said, Harry Potter was no ordinary kid.

Other kids, if they get a room of their own, they will try to fill their room with their own things. But Harry's room has been kept 100% of the way since he got it. Take all the clothes in the closet, and his rucksack and small handbag, and the room will be empty. That was understandable, since Harry Potter didn't really consider 4 Privet Drive his home. What was the point of filling it up, when he would leave as soon as possible?