Chapter 12

"...And they reconciled with each other. After yesterday Weasley realized how wrong he was, and went to Granger to apologize to her. Yikes, talk about drama."

Anthony lay on the other bed in Harry's room, flipping through a book and telling him about what had happened these past few days, since Harry had locked himself in his room since Hallowe'en. After Hallowe'en, classes were postponed, as Hogwarts needed to deal with the trouble the day brought.

Why was a troll able to break into the school? Who did it? And what were they up to?

Overall, things got messed up. The students in the school were also very worried about what would happen in the future.

"Good for them, i guess."

Harry said, still drawing on his canvas. Honestly, he didn't care much about the drama between Weasley and Granger, but if they could just stop talking about it and focus on more useful things... Harry was glad the animosity between the two was over.

On the other side, Anthony Goldstein sat up, a little curious about what Harry was drawing. Anthony could see that he was painting a portrait of a man - a handsome man, if he had to say. The man had dark hair and gray eyes and looked familiar, but Anthony couldn't quite remember who he was.

"Who are you drawing?"

To Anthony's question, Harry didn't know how to answer. It was one thing to let the blond boy inside his room, but Harry still didn't feel ready to tell his friend about more important and secret things.

"Someone I will meet in the future."

The man Harry was drawing was none other than Sirius Black. Well, Sirius Black, according to Harry's imagination. Harry didn't quite understand the point of this either, he just felt like drawing. He had seen images of Sirius Black as a child, and envisioned drawing what he would look like when he grew up. Harry had felt that Sirius Black would not be very different from Lord Black, since the gene of this family was relatively strong. Huh, Harry couldn't wait to meet him. He believed it would be very interesting.

"Oh well." Receiving such a cryptic answer, Anthony didn't care too much. Once again, he understood that everyone has their own secrets. "So, want to go to lunch?"

Harry was still unsure about showing his face in public, but he felt that if he continued to hide in his room people would become suspicious. Well, it didn't matter much, since everything would soon be revealed.

"Sure, let's go."

"If you don't want to, we can go to the kitchen."

"... The kitchen?"

He turned and raised an eyebrow at Anthony, signaling the blond to continue his explanation. Sure, Harry had entered the kitchen of Hogwarts once, but through 'the In-Between' travel rather than the usual way.

"Oh yeah, the kitchen. Remember the hallway leading to the Hufflepuff dorm? There is a large picture of a fruit plate. You just need to tickle the pear and it will show a green doorknob, which is the entrance to the kitchen."

Harry nodded, finding it amusing. Even with the map in hand, there were still many secrets that Harry didn't know about at Hogwarts. And that has allowed Hogwarts to keep its mysterious and interesting character and not let students, like Harry, get bored during their seven years here.

Hell, Harry thought the kitchen seemed convenient. And it will become a great place to eat, instead of having to sit in the main hall with a bunch of noisy people.

"It sounds interesting, but we should still go to the main hall for now."

Harry and Anthony had lunch together, then went their separate ways. The Potter heir liked that. They were friends, but they didn't have to stick around every minute. Anthony had his connections, and it was through those broad connections that he was able to become such a wise boy. Knowing the entrance to the kitchen was also due to the fact that he knew several Hufflepuff students.