► Chapter 1: Hotness and desire of a young fool

In a teenager's room, a young man was using his cell phone late at night.

He had no sense of time, and like many his age, he preferred playing games or watching videos over sleeping.

But of course, that was the image he used to camouflage his true actions. The boy actually spent a lot of time on his phone, talking to people on a dating network.

He hid his real name, Tenma, behind a pseudonym. He tried to be cautious. He trusted his instincts.

Tenma didn't go out much, but he wasn't different from the others. He still enjoyed classic games like Pokémon or Zelda, but like many, he suppressed his common senses to simulate being someone more calm and noble.

Thus, he took advantage of his nights to dramatically change his focus.

For the young man, it was clear that he wouldn't get anything out of spending so much time on those apps.

No one lived nearby, almost no one replied to his messages, and much less would they message him first. So, he kept up his routine, trying to converse with as many as he could, just to make himself believe that he might someday find a girl nearby who was willing to meet.

And, miraculously, it happened. A girl, one of the dozens he talked to that night, sent him her location. The boy kept his surprise in check, opening the GPS app. Indeed, the girl lived two blocks away from his house.

Tenma didn't know what to do. Sweat ran down his hands and forehead; his heart and body told him this was the moment he had been waiting for. The dream night where he could lose his virginity without cost and without facing romantic rejection.

Gathering courage, clenching his fist, he left his house with his cellphone in hand. Despite wearing just basic shorts, he thought his black jacket would be enough to keep him warm in the cold night wind.

He closed the door carefully, walked silently for a block, and then froze.

He had closed the door, but hadn't taken the key. He couldn't return without being seen unless someone opened the door for him.

Tenma looked back at his house, fearing the worst. But since he was already outside, he had to make the best of the situation. Without further thought, he ran to where the GPS app directed.

He had time. His watch indicated it was almost 2 AM. And though it would be strange to see a 16-year-old boy running through the streets at that hour, he made sure to look around in case there were any lights on in the windows.

Finally, with his hand on his chest, he arrived at the house. Inside was the girl he had agreed to meet. He hesitated a bit, taking a step back. It could be risky. It could be a lie.

The door of the house opened, and out came a red-haired girl. A girl around 20 years old. She saw the young man and invited him inside.

Tenma turned completely red. The girl was spectacularly beautiful. For a boy like him, this would cost all his luck. Being blessed with such an opportunity drove away any other thoughts.

He went inside her house, as the girl took him by the hand.

Everything was dark, but the girl kept him safe. With a handkerchief in hand, the girl gently brought it to his nose as they headed to her room.

Little by little, Tenma fell asleep, losing consciousness before reaching the room, where the last things he saw were strange knives. Boxes, threads, and scalpels.

He was never found. And Tenma never woke up.

But unknowingly, his organs saved many lives.

-------------------------------------------------

[+50 Advanced Chapters ONLY in my Patreon.]

patreon.com/JoltyBeans

Your contribution means the world to me! ʕ •́ᴥ•̀ʔっ♡

-------------------------------------------------