𝖮𝖥𝖥 𝖳𝖮 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖱𝖠𝖢𝖤𝖲

𝐀 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐑 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋𝐃 𝐓𝐎𝐎. The Queen's descision could be one of many things but I gander the suggestion that the princess had something to do with it. Miss Eloise and Princess Anastasia were seen looking perfectly content with their step in toe on the dance floor. So, the secret to becoming any gem is simple, if you stand United with the princess she would have you named any gem. Will a Sapphire appear next season or will the princesses luck vanish if she decides that her journeys across the world far more interesting than anything else?

Lady Whistledown's society papers, Sunday April 14

"Our choices must not just sparkle, my dear but in fact glow." The Queen turned to her daughter who ate grapes as she too became engrossed in the ink beneath her fingertips.

"And glow she will," Anastasia replied with a easiness that her mother liked, reassuring her kept her nagging at bay. "I am already planning on attending her to the races this evening."

Charlotte looked impressed and said nothing more whilst Anastasia filled her cheeks with dark grapes and admired the blue flowers that she had planted in the gardens.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐓𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐄. As she stepped out the carriage her eyes ran over the bricks that seemed to have not worn and the lilies that appeared in the finest of conditions.

The doors opened for her after she shared a small smile with the footman, it was as if it was her own home, no chaperone followed her and instead she was left to look at the large walls that were littered in history. Her ears met the chatter and a light hearted voice that she had not recalled met her ears, "and not Lady Whistledown but someone more like- princess."

Anastasia walked through the open arch whilst Eloise stared at Penelope with her cheeks burning red. "The princess- Anastasia," she spluttered but Penelope had already stood up and found herself curtsying to her.

"Oh my," Violet gaped loudly before patting her dress and pulling both Benedict and Colin up to their feet who quickly bowed. "Princess Anastasia, it is so lovely you can to visit our home, just in time as my son returned from his voyage."

Anastasia raised two eyebrows and nodded, "and which of the countries did you find to your liking, my Lord?"

Colin had a slightly ajar mouth but he shut it quickly, "I'm afraid I only traveled to one country, your grace, Greece."

Anastasia seemed to brighten tenfold and Eloise rolled her eyes whilst slouching in her seat, she had not yet stood and avoided her mothers pointed gaze.

"Greece truly is a sight for sore eyes," she flashed the family a charming grin and it appeared Colin wavered his footing. "But I'm afraid that should have to be for another day as I have come to ask something of you, Viscountess."

Violet straightened and looked slightly alarmed, "yes, anything."

"I would like to formally ask if I may escort Miss Eloise to the races today." A pin dropping could be heard as Eloise's chair screeched, she stood and turned to face the woman who had certainly dressed for the occasion.