𝖠 𝖬𝖮𝖲𝖳 𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖴𝖲𝖳𝖱𝖨𝖮𝖴𝖲 𝖬𝖠𝖳𝖢𝖧

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐆𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐁𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘. Her eyes wandering back to Eloise who always managed to spare time to stare at the deity next to her. They took their chances and locked the door for good measure before sleeping with one another in Eloise's room, low giddy giggles and pecks of adoration heard under the crackle of the fireplace. Though, the princess found Eloise to be a wanderer as she let her hands trail further down her form, nothing more.

Although, the most shocking revelation was when the viscount Bridgerton got down on one knee in front of Miss Edwina Sharma.

So, now, Anastasia sat next to her mother in the palace, with the bride to be and her family along with Anthony and Lady Danbury. Out of the corner of her eye she peered to Kate who looked rather uneasy as she stared blankly at the space in front of her before looking to her sister and the Bridgerton.

"Now, tell me if your wedding plan, there is no talk of a special license I hope," more forced laughs came from the people, eager to appease her Majesty.

"Of course not, your Majesty."

"I believe a small affair best, perhaps back in the country at Aubrey Hall."

Charlotte looked to her daughter incredulously before letting out a scoffing laugh, "the country, no that will not do."

Anastasia held back a snort at the look on the Viscounts face after his idea had been completely rejected. It appeared Edwina was more than pleased with not having her wedding in the country, she wanted something magnificent and bold.

"You must have it here, in town. In fact, I shall host the nuptials myself," the Queen straightened her back as the Sharma's revelled in delight and Anastasia worried for her mothers ego.

"How very kind of you, mother," Anastasia sipped on her tea whilst her mama shrugged impassively, enjoying the praise she received.

"But not at all necessary," Edwina appeared baffled and both Lady Mary and Lady Danbury looked seconds away from strangling him.

"Nonsense, she is my diamond, after all. It is only right that I give you a wedding worthy of that title. Besides, one could almost credit me, myself for this most illustrious match."

"You'll find that in town being the diamond outweighs her being your bride, viscount," Anastasia tipped her cup in his direction as he sighed lightly before giving a tight lipped smile.

Anastasia looked to Kate with more weary as the cup in her hand rattled, "apologies, your Majesty."

"And my daughter shall also be a bridesmaid," the Queen said nonchalantly with a eyebrow raised, a dare to those who wanted to question her ideas.

Anastasia spluttered her tea, "mother, what in gods name do you think your doing? This is not your wedding," she looked to the couple from across from her, "do not fret, you shall have one bridesmaid, your sister."

The Queen looked at her with narrowed eyes and as she opened her mouth it was Edwina that politely excused herself into the conversation, "pardon me, your Graces but I think that a wonderful idea, Princess Anastasia, would you like to be my bridesmaid?" Anastasia caught her mothers watching eye and with the hopeful face Edwina stared at her with, she couldn't possibly deny her.