𝖠 𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖱𝖸 𝖵𝖨𝖲𝖨𝖳

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐀𝐖𝐎𝐊𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃, 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒. Although, as she looked around her she found herself alone, no presence of another when she remembered in actual fact exactly who she pulled into bed with her.

A dress had been laid out for her and it was most charming, a royal red with dark chemise and golden thread woven through the fabric.

As she stepped outside her eyes widened from the hum of the house that was rampant with maids carrying several bouquets and ornaments. She crossed the hall and knocked on Eloise's door but was met with silence and divulged in searching for her, herself.

The ton had already started to arrive and until the ball tomorrow, as well as today, she knew expectations must definitely be made. She was an extension of her mother, of the crown and she would not let anything of the importance waver though, Anastasia wanted Eloise by her side.

"Anastasia, glad to see you up, you missed breakfast," Colin mumbled in her ear and she looked undoubtedly embarrassed.

"Yes, you unfortunately I appeared to have have too much to drink, alas it will not happen again," he arched an eyebrow, unbelieving in her words. "Will you be courting any young ladies today?"

Colin darted his gaze from her to the floor and back once more before shaking his head softly, "no, I'm afraid not, not today that is." He peered at her but Anastasia was shifting her head round, "forgive me princess but are you looking for something."

"Yes, have you seen Eloise?"

Colin nodded his head, "yes I believe I saw her outside with- where are you," he trailed off as she hastily looked through arch ways and doors. The grounds were overrun with family's of all different coloured gowns, small tents with tables and chairs, a separate platform entirely from the rest that she knew was reserved for herself and her concierge.

"Princess Anastasia," she turned to be met with a woman of middle age who bowed as she met her eye.

"Yes, Miss?"

"Miss Leana of Wessex, your Grace."

Anastasia's eyes widened in recognition, "you wouldn't happen to be related to Malcom of Wessex, would you?"

A fond smile spread across each women's face at the memory of the young Lord, "why yes, he is my son and it appears he enjoys the bowling with the Bridgerton's." She looked to see Malcom, Haycinth and Grogory jumping after a small ball that you'd kick and catch in the air. "I can call him over, if you'd like, your Grace."

Anastasia shook her head, "let him realise on his own but I would like to know such a polite family like yourselves." She held her arm open and pointed to the large tent with gold and red tables and chairs, "would you care to join me?"

Leana appeared ecstatic as she latched their arms together and they walked in step with one another. They spoke of her husband who unfortunately passed, her other two children who she had to leave at home due to their age and how dearly she loved her family. Anastasia's eyes wandered over and she spotted Eloise more easily than before, she was situated with other ladies and looked like she found the conversation tedious.