𝖠𝖭𝖮𝖳𝖧𝖤𝖱 𝖧𝖤𝖠𝖱𝖳𝖠𝖢𝖧𝖤

𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐘 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐘 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅 𝐈𝐍 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐒. On each of her voyages her crew seemed to expand all the same as civilians wished to accompany her on such a journey to exotic countries. France however was different, she always felt a lull towards the most amiable city and had even gotten rather good at speaking their native language.

Though, their were exceptional people whom lived their which she instantly divulged a close friendship in such as Rose Leonardo. She was a tall and slim with high cheekbones and fine white china skin, hair that was near enough always up and clipped back. A genuine smile and a heart of gold that shone for everyone whom deserved it and both shined twice as bright when the princess was around.

Anastasia had managed to convince her friend to return to her to England and given she was already nearing twenty without a suitor her parents were more than willing. Rose did enjoy the prospect of marriage but she was sure that if she were to lay down her roots then he must be near enough perfect, by that she meant her standards were; not above fifty five, at least a foot taller than her and money.

Angelica however was a polar opposite to her younger sister, Rose and Anastasia found an amusement between the twos differences. Angelica was taller than her, firmer chested and even sour faced with a short temper that mixed well with her sly tongue. It was not unknown that she found no interest in marrying a man and instead shared the princesses preferences but had never been intimate with one another. Their friendship, between the three of them was strictly platonic and familial, they claimed they were her long lost sisters.

"You did not tell me such a parade would be waiting for you, princess?" Rose looked over the railing as she saw crowds of people and many carriages, gold lining the pale pavement and Anastasia easily spotted her mother.

She let out a heavy sigh before a light smile graced her lips, "yes, well it seems my mother planned my arrival weeks before, just in time for the picking of the seasons diamonds." She gagged at the last few words and Rose seemed to light up at the idea of being called a diamond. Angelica rolled her eyes and shouted orders behind her for the men to tie up the sails or unload the cannons whilst Anastasia grazed her sharp eyes over the crowd at her feet.

She noted many families from last season but as she found the Featherington's she looked next to them to see each of the Bridgerton's, minus Daphne, beaming up at the monument. She caught sight of Eloise, her eyes widened at the sight of her and she found herself choking on the salty air she had grown so used to.

She was prepossessing, even more so alluring with the same amplified charm that lured Anastasia in the first place. The princess had to be pulled by the hand to remove herself and tread down the ladder in her swayed boots and not at all Lady like attire that neither Rose or Angelica sported either.

She laced their hands together before pulling them along with her through the crowd that parted like Moses with the Red Sea. "Mother," she greeted warmly and the queen brightly smiled at her, formalities in quick action as the two women behind her bowed. "I have brought with me Lady Rose and Lady Angelica Leonardo, they are from France and my dearest friends."