𝖫𝖮𝖵𝖤 𝖨𝖲 𝖨𝖭 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖠𝖨𝖱

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐄𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐒𝐔𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐀𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐄. Anastasia followed after her mother with her Ladies in waiting behind the two as they surveyed the decor and extravagant animals. The wedding was today and this was not the first time she had seen her mother so judgemental and rampant at the same time, during each and every one of her birthdays Charlotte made sure everything was perfect for her little heiress.

As guests filed in from every inch of the city, Anastasia was only truly interested in one family and one person but she was prompted to wait with the bride. Edwina Sharma was a bundle of nerves as she wiggled in the mirror in front of her as Anastasia placed a small tiara on her head.

"Oh, mama, Kate! Isn't it wondrous," she grinned brightly to the princess and to her family who watched her with adorned looks.

"It truly is, dearest."

"Most delightful, Bon," as Kate said these words Anastasia eyed her subtly. Her voice was taught, falsifying delight when she spotted wan undertone of sadness and as she watched her more carefully she saw her look to the floor with a dazed look.

"I cannot thank you and the Queen enough," Edwina clutched Anastasia's wrists more tightly than necessary as she buzzed with excitement.

"You can thank us by being the happiest bride the Arch Bishop has ever seen," Edwina's eyes shined with gratitude and reflected off of the white of Anastasia's teeth. "Who will be very angry if we are late," the women seemed to realise the time and rushed to their feet.

As Mary and Edwina filed down the hallway she watched Kate fiddle with the bracelets before meeting the princesses eyes and tightly smiling.

"Something the matter?" She used a voice that sounded condescending, she knew something was afoot and wondered why the woman besides her seemed disassociated.

Kate looped her arm through Anastasia's and sighed, "the simple jitters of a wedding, your Grace."

Anastasia hummed lowly as they strode through the all but quiet gardens that lead to the doorways where the wedding was being held. "I will entertain that idea for now but rest assured I shall know soon enough." Kate and her shared an amused smile before they took the flowers that awaited them by footmen and clasped their hands around the stems before peering through the white curtains.

The princess noted all the faces with her peripheral vision but until she found herself at the front of the row on the viscounts side she felt no need to look. Her eyes were set forwards aimlessly gazing at a white tile until her and Kate turned to where her mother was sat. They bowed accordingly and Anastasia shot her mother a wink to which she covered a humble laugh at.

Anastasia turned, stood on the brides side with Kate behind her and gave an enthusiastic grin to Anthony who gave his own back before staring over her shoulder. The cogs turned in her head and as she saw Kate also glance over to him a twist in her stomach unsettled her.

Black eyes traveled over the musicians before meeting the awed stare of Eloise Bridgerton. From the moment Anastasia set foot on the stoned path Eloise was unable to remove her eyes from her form, she was radiant, an utterly unattainable beauty with a unmatched grace. The princess but the bottom of her lip to stop the spread of a smile that threatened to outshine the entire event as the ton would rave as to who the Crowns Jewel was smiling so intently at.