What are you talking about? This is Real.

"Well, it's a sad day for the people of New York City and all punk rock fans across the globe. Vanity Howard, girlfriend and manager of bassist Sid Vicious, has benn found dead. This has qsent shockwaves through the community, and the arrest of her partner, Sid, has left many in disbelief.

Vanity had been found dead in a hotel room yesterday morning. Her body showed the signs of a violent end, with a single, fatal stab wound to her abdomen. The news has left her fans and friends devastated, struggling to comprehend the loss of such a vibrant and talented individual.

Sid, known for his intense and often tragically depressing relationship with Vanity, was arrested shortly after the discovery of her body. The police have charged him with her murder, citing the lack of any other suspects and the history of his physical fights with Vanity as the primary evidence against him. The news of his arrest has only added to the heartbreak and confusion surrounding Vanity's death.

Friends and family of Vanity have expressed their grief and disbelief. "She was a beacon of light in a dark world," said one close friend. "Her kind nature spoke to so many of us. It's impossible to believe that someone she loved could have done this to her."

As the investigation continues, fans have gathered outside the hotel where Vanity was found, leaving flowers, candles, and messages of love and remembrance. The punk rock community, known for its fierce loyalty and passion, is rallying together in this time of tragedy.

In a statement released by Vanity's family, they expressed their heartbreak and called for privacy as they mourn their loss. "Vanity was a beloved daughter, sister, and friend," the statement read. "She brought joy and inspiration to everyone who knew her. We ask for privacy during this difficult time as we come to terms with her loss."

The case against Sid is still developing, and his legal team has vowed to fight the charges. "Sid maintains his innocence and is devastated by Vanity's death," his attorney said in a statement. "We are confident that the truth will come out and that Sid will be exonerated."

As the city grapples with the loss of a beloved icon, the punk rock community is left to mourn one of its own. Vanity's attitude and spirit will undoubtedly live on, but her untimely death has left a void that will be hard to fill.

"I didn't stab her" claimed Sid however evidence suggests otherwise. A pocket knife had been found at the scene during further investigation. What was strange was that it had been thoroughly cleaned and no fingerprints had been left over it.

Unfortunately hope wears thin for the punk and here we find out if Sid really was that Vicious."

THREE WEEKS LATER

Vanity's body had been flown back over to the UK.

Sid was in jail waiting for Malcolm to get the money to bail him out.

Tiffany waited to go and visit Sid everyday.

Mickey had kept quiet about what he'd done. He'd hardly spoken to Tiffany however she was way too preoccupied with Sid to notice.

Things had gone from bad to worse in such a short span of time. Sid found himself cowering away from everyone in the jail. They were terrible people all in for doing terrible things.

He knew he didn't kill Vanity. His little baby girl.

Then again he found himself at times wondering if he did. Thinking that he could've blacked out and stabbed her. He didn't want to believe he could've harmed such a precious angel like her.