Bye Bye Baby

A/N: IMPORTANT!!! VERY LONG CHAPTER!! this chapter has some really heavy stuff in it and i would like to warn people that this chapter will not be a smooth ride at all. (ALSO IK HALLOWEEN CAME OUT IN JANUARY OF 1979 BUT IT's FAN FICTION SO CUT ME SOME SLACK)

enjoy!!! (Sad chapter i was bawling whilst writing this so grab some tissues.)

Ocaso_19

Vanity had woken up and so had Sid, they'd stayed in bed for most of the day and now they'd spoken over what they were going to do. Sid had gone over what would happen to them if they carried on the way they were going, dead or in debt, and they were definitely on the road to both.

"I just think if we went back there then we would be around people who care about us, we'll have people who we know." Sid explained his point and Vanity listened "You as well Van, i wanna help you with your depression, i wanna get us both help" He tucked a piece of hair behind her ear. As he spoke about returning to familiar surroundings and seeking help for their struggles, Vanity felt a flicker of hope ignited within her. The thought of being surrounded by people who cared, of having a support system to lean on, was both comforting and terrifying.

"I-I don't know, Sid," she murmured, her voice barely above a whisper. "It's just... I'm scared. Scared of failing, of going back to that place and still feeling like this."

Sid reached out and gently brushed his fingers against her cheek, his touch warm and reassuring. "I understand, baby, alright i do." he said softly. "But we can't keep living like this. We need to take a chance, to try and make things better for ourselves."

Vanity nodded slowly, her heart heavy with the weight of their shared burden. "Okay," she whispered, her voice trembling with uncertainty. She weighed up her options, she could do multiple things to make this better but could she really go through with it? She wouldn't know unless she tried. But was it worth putting herself through the pain of withdrawals? If it meant she could spend the rest of her life with Sid then yes."Okay, let's do it. Let's go back."

Sid smiled softly, his eyes filled with determination and love. the happiness in him now overtook any other emotion he felt, there was finally hope for them, they both wanted this. "We'll get through this together, Vanity." he promised, pulling her close and wrapping her in a tight embrace. He gave her a soft squeeze before pulling away, grabbing her face between his palms "Vanity, baby if we do this, if we go back and do this...i wanna-." he took a deep breath, choking on his words. "What Sid?" Vanity asked, eager to know what he had to say.

"I-i wanna marry you." He stumbled on his words, in disbelief at what had just come out of his own mouth. Vanity's eyes welled up again. Her heart had almost exploded with joy. Sid waited in anticipation, his hands now becoming shaky and his stomach weak, he waited for Vanity to say no, to reject him and run out of the room or something, but it didn't come.

Vanity wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, both stumbling back onto the bed as they kissed, Vanity straddled his hips. She couldn't bring herself to pull away from his sweet tasting lips and she didn't for a moment until she felt the need to breathe. As she pulled away Sid smiled at her "is that a yes then?"

She giggled "What'd you think?" She kissed him again, he tightened his hands around her waist. "We're getting married!" she exclaimed, he let out a genuine chuckle that Vanity could tell came from his belly, it was always so cute when he did that.

"I've got to make a phone call to Malcolm. Let him know we're going back to England with him." He said, giving Vanity one last kiss before getting up from the bed.

Vanity got up and searched through the drawers of the bedroom, taking every single needle they had there, new and used. Her hand, now a full fist that was stuffed with them. She left the hotel room and ran downstairs, dashing out of the building and around the back alley where the large bins were she dumped all of them in.