CHAPTER::7

Sitting in a leather sofa infront of the seven pairs of eyes, I felt uneasy, the two energetic pups kept glancing at me then at Damon who was sitting beside me with his eyes closed.

         "Are you sure she is not Damon's illegitimate child?" Said the mean looking raven head.

         Damon growled while shifting, "use your peanut sized brain for once, she is sixteen, do I look old enough to have a daughter who is sixteen?" Few of them snickered at his reply.

         I was amused with their assumptions, sure I looked like Damon but he did not look old enough to be my father.

         "Is she his twin then?" Said the same fool, really that's the best assumption they could come up with?

         I tried to stiffen my chuckle at his question and the oldest of the boys looked as if he was done with the boy, I would be too if I had to deal with them daily , which I will have to but it doesn't matter right now.

         "She is your sister now, so better shut up and no she is not his twin either, can't you see the age difference? We met her in Italy" few of them gasped, I was wondering what would happen now?

          Clearly they were aware that someone was coming but they were not aware that it will be their adoptive sister.

         And she looked like their eldest brother carbon copy too.

         My stalker was taking deep breaths trying to calm himself and not snap at his brothers stupid reactions and questions.

         He made me nervous and I feared what if he took out his anger on me? Sure he haven't done anything till now but no one knows what they truly were capable of.

         They all were giants and looked as if they could crush me simply with their pinky finger and that made my nerves flare.

         I won't survive a single beating if they all pounced at me at once, making a mental note to myself I chidded myself to make sure to stay on these humans good side.

         Maybe if i avoided them I won't get a beating?

         Scowling mentally i face palmed myself, this was suppose to be a new start, nothing could go wrong right?

         Well who knows plus the man above really likes playing with my destiny I sighed at that, all i wanted was to curl in a corner and sleep, not like i could knowing nightmares would terrorize me but I needed rest.

         It was not everyday I get to sit for more than one hour during the day but here I was, everything was overwhelming, tuning the subconscious mind off I tried to pay attention to the boys who were squealing like kindergarten kids who just got their favourite snacks as lunch.

         "Introduce yourself and stop staring at her like she is a alien" said my stalker, he for sure was a ball of sunshine.

         Note the sarcasm.

         On jet he was completely different person and right now he was being grumpy and moody, I turned my attention towards the boys , I was exhausted and wanted to just get over with this.

         "Well hello there , I am Elio , 25" said the oldest one with blonde hair , I was jealous of how shiny and healthy they looked.

         On his right was sitting the raven head with a blank face , he looked calm and composed, definitely someone whose company I won't mind but the lack of emotions scared me as I was not able to figure out what was cooking in his mind.