CHAPTER::12

Damon gave me his laptop and left saying he had a ton of paperwork to do, I hastily opened Google and typed Blake's name, Andersons were famous as buisness men for public and finding Blake's social media would be a piece of cake.

         As soon as I typed in his name one of the recommendation said 'Blake Anderson lifestyle' I clicked on it and the image that popped up on the screen had my eyes brimming with tears.

         It was a picture of his taken recently in which he was clad in some uniform and had his arm around a boy who was his age with a smile adorning his face.

         I wiped a stray tear that escaped my eye and read the articles related to him, there was nothing much other than what i already knew, suddenly a recent article popped up regarding a recent post of his was quite popular.

         I clicked on it and realised there was a video that was attached with the article as soon as I played the video i realised it was a song, the lyrics were what caught me off guard, upon reading the article i realised the video was posted today.

         The video's lyrics were directed towards something I found today, I smiled realising it was a message indirectly for me.

         I slid my sleeves upwards that revealed bracelet that was sitting on my wrist I tapped it two time a silent 'i miss you '.

         The lyrics of the song that he uploaded stated, 'one tap is bye, two tap I miss you alot, three tap I love you, i still remember you ' tears welled up in my eyes as soon as the bracelet buzzed two times in return.

         As i realised Damon may come anytime i deleted the search history with whatever small knowledge I had regarding how to use these applications, the last time i touched a device was when I was thirteen.

         After that day I was dead to the world, kidnapped and killed, that's what they told the press, but in reality I was trapped in the confines of the wall of that mansion that witnessed my torture.

         I sighed and searched random things so that he wouldn't realise i deleted the search history if he looked at it, after fooling around for a while I closed the laptop and placed it aside.

         I sprawled on the fluffy bed with my arms spread wide like a starfish, alot of things were going in my mind, questions that only fate had answer, i always wondered what would happen but in the end all this thinking made me annoyed.

         For at least once I wanted to enjoy the moment and maybe just maybe I could with these people, I never wanted to get my hopes high but every good think came with a risk and for me the risk was to open my heart to these people and warm up to them.

         For others it may sound not too much of a big deal but for me it was the most difficult thing to do in the world, for instance I rather study physics for ten hours straight than talking with someone.

And that spoke alot cause i hated physics just as much as I hated him.

                                ———————∞————————

A short chapter but it's cause something is about to happen *insert evil laugh* soooo what do you all think?

                                                        *⁠.⁠✧.⁠。⁠*⁠♡         

Question :: what song is your favourite ?

~love ya
Melanie ;)