Chapter Thirty

James opened the door, "So, this was your final plan?" James said to Severus. Voldemort had his wand pointed at him and Severus had his wand pointed at Voldemort while Dumbledore stood by his side.

"Potter," he sneered.

"Is that all you say? You just sneer and spit out "Potter"? Trying to get Lily back? I'll give her back no problem," James said.

"Do it!" Severus spat at the Dark Lord, "AVADA KEDAVRA!" he casted and hit James who slumped down. Severus smirked victoriously as he and Dumbledore walked in.

They led Voldemort up the stairs where a crying Morgana was and Lily was screaming, "Not my baby! Not my baby!" which had confused Dumbledore because Lily didn't want anything to do with the baby.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" the Dark Lord chanted.

"NO!" Severus yelled.

"You never told him to not kill Lily, my boy. You told him to kill the Potters," Dumbledore told him.

"Kill the child," Severus said through his teeth.

"S-sorry," the dark Lord got through his teeth. He aimed his wand at the pendant Morgana had around her neck and casted the spell. Morgana fell back as it rebelled off of her and back on the Dark Lord as he body fell to pieces as the last bit of his soul entered the pendant.

Regulus looked up as Kreacher appeared with the pendant he just took from Morgana. He quickly opened the case holding the diary and threw it in their hard enough for the pendant to crack and a black smoke exited the pendant and entered the diary.

'That's better,' Tom commented.

"Good. Good. We've found your missing followers, Dumbledore had them," Regulus said.

The diary rumbled 'WHAT!' it said.

"We're focusing on the three fmaiies being attacked, they are being knocked out and willed be vouched for," Regulus said.

'Including Barty?'

"What about him?" Regulus asked, curious at the name drop of one of his friends.

'He joined because his father kept him trapped and potioned,' Tom said.

"I will let them know," Rabastan poke from the entrance of the room.

'Are my marks still visible?' Tom asked.

"No," the five Death Eaters in Potter Manor said.

'...Severus' is,' he said.

"I can feel the smirk," Regulus said, "Go warn the others," he said.

*******

Dolohov and Greyback were knocked out and the McKinnons gave testament about how the two looked to be in dazes.

Sirius got a message through his mirror they had given the others and as soon as he heard 'known Death Eaters' he came out, "Are they really? Check," he said.

Both men were checked for marks and the Aurors had wide eyes, "We'll take them to be tested in Gringotts," they were told.

Sirius then felt it, "Morgana!" and left.

"Go to the Potters!" Remus said.

"We don't know where they are," they said.

"Godrics Hollow!" Remus yelled.

Marlene gasped, "They had a Secret Keeper, either they spilled or the witness did since he just said it. Go! Sirius is the sworn in godfather and goddaughter's in danger, now move!"

*******

Xeno told the Aurors that arrived at their place to also check Barty and Evan for marks only to find none. The two were also sent to Gringotts.

*******

Orion was faced with Moody, "Expelliarmus!" and down went Moody. "He was under a trance. He would've deflected that," he told a nearby Healer.

Regulus ran up just as Aurors appeared. Regulus had purposely rolled his sleeves up and they made no move to attempt to arrest him upon seeing no Dark Mark.

"Father, Marlene just told me Sirius ran off because his godfather bond activated," Regulus said.

"Morgana?" Fred and George cried.

"Go follow him. If the secrets down now, go follow him," Orion said and went to go comfort the twin boys with old eyes.