CHAPTER 24.

It was morning when the plane landed to Europe.

We arrived to a house or should I call mansion?

From the interior of the mansion it screaming wealth and powers.

The house color was white and grey, and when you go inside you could see, white and black and a little combination of grey.

The things inside the mansion seems very expensive, those base those sofa, those paintings that being place in the center of the stairs.

There's two stair, the railings of the stairs was color gold, and it's glass.

It's screaming powers, wealth, and scary at the same time.

The mansion was really big, it has a big living room, a big dining room.

This place was huge and I know it's very expensive than I think.

" My princess.." A low tone but a dangerous voice got my attention.

I slowly lift up my head to see who was the person behind those dangerous voice.

There I see a man I think he's on his midst 40's or 50's I guess?

The way he stand himself is so formal, the way his chin up, and the way he talk, it seems he was use to it, every moved that he do was so formal. Alam mong sa bawat galaw niya ay may pinag aralan siya, bawat galaw niya ay parang kailangan niyang ma perfect ito.

We have the same colors of eyes, I have the same nose as he got.

" Anak.. he's your dad" My mom said while I was looking directly to the man Infront of me.

'Di ko napansin na naka-lapit na pala ito sakin.

" D-dad?" My voice was shuttering as I say this ewords.

" My princess oh god..." He said and hug me tightly, in his arm I feel na buo na'ko, na kompleto na ako.
" I miss you my princess, sorry if daddy was not there for you when you needed me, I'm so sorry my princess"

I just cry in his arms, I don't know I feel so complete right now, parang okay na ang lahat dahil buo na kami ng pamilya ko kompleto na kami, natupad na ang mga pangarap ko. Ang pangarap kong makasama sila.

" What do you want my princess? Just say it to daddy and I give it to you immediately" My dad ask me when I was done hugging him.

" I don't ask for more dad, I was contented that we are complete now, that we can be complete again and be happy again" I smile as my tears run through my cheeks.

" Oh my princess was crying, don't cry princess daddy will do anything just for you" My dad place his hand on my face and wipe the tears on my cheeks.
" Daddy loves you my princess" And kiss my forehead and hug me again.

Tinulungan ako ng mga maids upang marating ko ang kuwarto ko.

Nag pasalamat ako sa kanila ng nasa tapat na ako ng pinto ko.

'Di ko na 'rin sila inabalang ilagay sa loob ang mga gamit ko, Ako na mismo ang nag lagay nito sa loob.

My mouth drop on how simple yet elegant the room was, the room was big there's a queen sized bed. There's a table on the side of the bed. There's a big mirror in the wall with lights on it sides, there's a make up table that full of luxury make up brand, there's a lotion in it.

Halos ata lahat ng ka-kailanganin ko ay nandito na.

Pumunta ako sa banyo upang tignan ito.

The bathroom was big, parang kasing laki nito ang kuwarto ko sa pilipinas mas malaki pa nga ata ito.