Fourteen: I know what kids your age get up to

Y/n bites her lip, having trouble paying attention to the movie playing on Kyle's TV. She is sat between his legs and her back resting against his chest. She has her hands in her lap, her fingers fiddling with each other, while Kyle has a hand on her upper, inner thigh. He's rubbing his thumb back and forth, not realizing the inner turmoil he is causing the girl.

The soothing motion is slowly turning Y/n on more and more as time ticks on. She desperately wants to know how his hands feel running up and down her skin. His fingers touching places they shouldn't. His cock deep inside her.

"What did you think of the movie?" Kyle asks, snapping Y/n out of her head.

Y/n blinks, being snapped out of her naughty daydream. "What?"

Kyle quirks a brow, his thumb stilling. "The movie. Did you enjoy it?"

"Oh, uh, yeah. It was good," Y/n says, hoping she was convincing.

Kyle notices how stiffly she is sitting. "You feel tense. Is everything okay?"

Y/n nods quickly, biting her bottom lip again. "Yeah." She swiftly turns around, so she is now sitting on her legs, still between Kyle's. She places her palm against his chest and gives him her best puppy dog eyes. Biting her thumb between her teeth, she asks, "Can I kiss you?"

Kyle's face flushes pink, not being able to resist how adorable his girlfriend is. "Yeah, you don't have to ask. You can kiss me whenever you want."

Y/n smiles, leaning in to plant her lips against Kyle's. The kiss starts out slow and soft, quickly turning more passionate as the seconds tick by. She wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her. He responds by wrapping his arms around her waist, pulling her into his lap.

Kyle moans quietly as Y/n gently bites his bottom lip. He squeezes her butt, making her gasp softly. He slips his tongue into her mouth, exploring every inch.

Y/n moans, grabbing a fist full of Kyle's hair. She absolutely loves it when he takes charge. She shifts her hips a bit, pulling a gasp from the redheads throat.

Kyle pulls back just enough to mumble against Y/n's lips, "Fuck, you are trouble."

"You like it," she teases, running her tongue over her upper lip.

"You drive me crazy." Kyle grabs the back of Y/n's head, pushing her back to his lips.

She melts into the kiss, placing a hand on Kyle's upper thigh. She gives it a squeeze.

The two get so caught up in their makeout session that they don't hear Kyle's bedroom door open.

Ike pops through the crack in the door. "Dinners ready..." He gasps, turning around to go tell his parents what he saw. "Mom! Kyle is kissing a girl in his bed!"

Kyle and Y/n shoot away from each other at hearing Ike's voice down the hall.

"What! What! What!" Shelia shouts from downstairs. "Kyle! Downstairs right now!"

"Shit," Kyle groans, realizing this means he is going to have to tell his parents about his new relationship. He was hoping to wait a few weeks before telling them.

Y/n smiles sheepishly, a nervous giggle sounding from her throat. "Oops."

Kyle sighs, running a hand over his face. "I guess it was inevitable. I apologize for my parents in advance."

"Can't be any worse than my dad." Y/n cringes at the memories from the other morning.

"My family is just as embarrassing. Trust me."

"Good, then we will be even," Y/n jokes. A small laugh escapes her lips.

Kyle chuckles, ushering Y/n off the bed and to follow him downstairs. "Let's get the embarrassment over with."