we're fucked - pt 7

Dally walked up the steps into the Curtis house. Darry's face turned all different expressions such as angry to worried.

Darry ran to me picking me up out of Dally's hands.

"Where in the hell has she been?" Dare asked, eyebrows raised at Dal.

"I found her gettin' jumped by Bob, Randy, and some other socs, so I took her back to my place." Dal looked Darry in the eyes.

"You shoulda took her here!" Dare yelled at Dal. Dally sat down on the couch, palm on his forehead.

Darry sat me down next to Dal on the couch, then rummaged through drawers looking for bandages and towels to clean my wounds. He quickly wiped the blood off my cuts and wrapped my arm in white bandages. My wounds quickly bled through the white cloth and hell it hurt like a bitch. He cleaned the cuts on my lip and cheek with alcohol, then caressed my cheek slowly to seethe the pain. After Darry helped me, he gave Dal a nasty look, then stood infront of us.

"I would like to talk about what was goin' on last night." Dare sternly mentioned.

I gave Dal a "we're fucked" look. Knowing this was not gonna go well at all.

"It was an accident Dare. We got a little drunk, I ain't want your sister." Dal explained.

I looked at Dal, hurt. He took my virginity just to say it was some accident. I thought maybe he at least cared a little for me. I scoffed, managing to get up from the couch. I limped to my room and slammed my door quickly, locking it.

"We don't slam doors in this house!" Dare yelled angrily.

I pulled my shoes off aggressively, wiping the tears rolling quickly down my face. I managed to get out of my tight bootcut jeans, and throw a oversized white t-shirt on. I threw myself on my bed, pulling the pillow to my face, screaming all my anger out. I don't know why it hurt me so much hearing him say those words, but it did. He meant something to me. He took my virginity and it meant absolutely nothing to him. I guess you can really expect it though, Dally is hard to achieve a soft spot with.

I turned over and planted my feet on the ground, taking a second to manage to stand up fully. I pushed myself up, and slowly started limping to my bathroom to take a shower.

I took my clothing off, then hopped in the shower quickly. The water felt great, but burned my cuts severely which made me let out a loud gasp. I scrubbed my body with soap, trying to avoid my wounds, then I washed my hair quickly. I jumped out of the shower, brushed my teeth, then quickly got dressed in a pair of sweatpants and a navy blue cropped tank top. I put my hair up in a low ponytail and stepped out of the humid, sweaty bathroom.

I sat on my bed carefully, then heard a knock on my bedroom door.

"What?" I asked, annoyed.

"Hey, can we talk.." A voice that sounded like Darry's said.

"I guess," I unlocked my bedroom door.

Darry walked in my bedroom, giving me a worried look. I don't know why he'd be worried, he had been upset at me and Dally's little "thing" this entire time.

"I know what happened with Dally, and I don't know how to accept it Iris." He sat down next to me on my bed

"It's not like I actually mean anything to him Dare. It's not that serious i'm telling you." I sighed deeply.

"That's why i'm so scared for you, I don't want you to get hurt by Dally. He's not a good guy and you know it, kiddo." Darry explained like he knew everything about Dally.

He didn't know Dally like Johnny and I did. Maybe he couldn't express his feelings well, but he was a genuine man. He has a heart, just for certain types of people. It's hard for him to show it, and only people who care can realize that.

"I know, I know. Please just save the lecture and leave me alone?" I snapped. His lectures annoy me, he acts like he knows me better than myself.

He sighed deeply, then stood up. He looked back at me then walked out of my room, closing my door behind him. A couple tears ran down my face, I was a bit of a baby about things that can be so small.

I laid down in my bed, staring at the ceiling. I thought for a bit, then decided I really don't need Dally in my life. It's not like he'd apologize to me. He didn't care for me like I thought he did.

I quickly fell asleep, hugging one of my pillows tightly.

*a couple hours later*

My head was pounding, and my wounds were burning intently. My vision was weak, and my whole body felt like I had been hit by a truck. I groaned in pain out loud, squinting my eyes. Then suddenly, I heard a loud knock on my window. I rolled my eyes, rolling out of my bed in pain. I crawl over to my window to see the one and only, Dallas. I sigh, opening my window.

"Hey, doll." He said, smiling at me.

"Don't "hey doll" me." I said, mocking him. Dally hates to be mocked.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He said scrunching his eyebrows.

"No, what is wrong with you? I'm just some girl to you? You took my virginity and you think you can treat me like i'm just one of your little broads!" I yelled at him. I didn't care at that point if Dally got caught at my window.

He looked at me in disbelief.

"I didn't know that it hurt you, I just said that so Dare would leave us alone." he explained, not even looking me in the eyes.

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Just let me make it up to you." He mentioned, looking me in the eyes.

"Fine, Dally. I really do want to know, do I mean anything to you?" I asked, curiously.

"Honestly, I don't know Iris. You're an amazing person, but I'm incapable of loving." He looked at me.

I looked at him, a little hurt. He reached for my face, pulling his lips toward mine. He went in for a deep, passionate kiss. I kissed him back, but I didn't know if this kiss really meant something. He pulled away, and slowly took his lips to my neck, where he added a couple more love bites.

"Do you wanna come in or?" I asked him, knowing this may go further.

"Ya, that'd be great." He smiled at me.
__________________________________

Word count - 1146