3am - pt 22

I woke up around 3am at night, faintly awake. I was pulled in Dally's chest and my leg between his.

I groaned, unwrapping myself from Dally's arms. My legs were weak and sore as I managed to stand to my feet.

"Love, what are you doing up?" Dally yawned, eyes droopy.

"I'm sorry I woke you- I just need to take a shower." I held myself up using my bed frame.

"Do you need help, babydoll?" Dally leaned up, pushing himself off the bed.

I nodded as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso, as he walked me to my bathroom. I set my head at the crook of his neck, wrapping my arms around his neck.

He set me on my bathroom counter, pulling my shirt over my head. He slid his hands around me, unclasping my bra skillfully. He let my clothes fall to the ground as he slid my pj shorts and panties off.

"Thanks, but I can take off my own clothes." I giggled.

"It's my favorite thing to do to you," He smirked, as I slapped his shoulder playfully.

I got off the counter, sliding my shower curtains back. I started the water, letting the warm water hit my body.

I gridded my teeth at the pain through my cuts on my face, running my fingers over the bruises on my torso.

Dally sat on my bathroom floor, lighting his cigarette.

"If Dare smells that cigarette he'll be pissed," I pointed at Dally, pulling the curtain back to see him.

"He ain't awake," He took a drag from his cigarette, putting his head back to my bathroom door.

After washing my body and hair, I turned off the water. I pulled the curtain back, reaching for a towel.

"How was the shower?" He asked, putting out his cigarette.

"Good," I wrapped the towel around my body, managing to step out of the shower.

"You're so perfect.." Dally stood up, leaning over me.

He ran his hands over my hips, feeling every curve of my body.

I pecked his lips and tapped his cheek lightly, pushing him away. I walked back into my room and threw myself on my bed in only a towel.

I groaned loudly.

"Do I need to change you too?" Dally joked.

"If you want," I giggled, unwrapping my towel from my body.

He took the t-shirt he took off earlier off the floor and slid it over me. Pushing me back on the bed, he slid the shirt over my torso, scanning the bruises over me. He traced every bruise with his finger, examining what Bob and Randy had done.

"When I fucking see them.." He muttered lowly.

"Dal, don't.." I leaned up, pulling his face towards mine.

I pulled him into me by his neck, brushing my lips over his. He fell on top of me on the bed, kissing me lightly. Slipping his tongue over my mouth, his hand traveled up and down my body.

His tongue patted my lips, slipping into my mouth as I tangled my hands in his hair.

"Wait- Darry's going to be awake soon." I pulled away from the kiss, getting out of Dally's grip.