first shitty "date" - pt 17

Dally hadn't fallen asleep, once my eyes blinked open, he was looking at me, admiring me.

"Well hello to you too," I smiled.

He smiled back, as his eyes trailed down to my slightly parted lips. He was hungry for me, which I could not resist, but not do what I did earlier again. I was already fucked out.

He brushed his soft lips against mine, slipping his hand to the back of my neck. He rubbed my neck gently, eyes sunken into mine.

I pulled away, "Dally I cannot have sex again i'm still recovering from earlier," I chuckled.

"Aw man." He pouted his lips.

He brushed my hair out of my face, caressing my cheek slowly.

"Can I take you somewhere?" Dally asked.

I raised my eyebrow, biting my lip.

"Like on a date." He confirmed.

We've never actually been on a real date, it's always just been my place or his. Some of me felt as if he was actually falling for me, or if I was just some broad.

"Yes, like where?" I slid my arms around him tightly.

"To the fields, there's a good spot to watch the sunset." He looked down into my eyes.

I scrunched my eyebrows at the thinking of that it wasn't a very nice date, but it felt special.

"Okay," I brought my hands to his face, pecking his lips quickly.

I managed to stand up, struggling to hold my weight on my limp legs. I limped over to my dresser, pulling out a tight black dress. I held it in front of me in the mirror, satisfied.

"That would look amazing on you," Dally walked up from behind me, traveling his hands around me. I watched in the mirror, breath pacing heavily.

"You need some help?" He grinned, knowing I sure did not need help.

He hooked his fingers on the waistband of my sweatpants, sliding them down. I noticed him looking down, staring at my ass. I smacked his arm playfully, rolling my eyes.

I appealed my eyes to my bandages, as my face softened. I slowly unwrapped the bandages, exposing my cuts. Dally peered over my shoulder, he twirled me to face him, looking me in the eyes.

"Doll, I don't want you to worry about that today." He said, holding my hands in his.

I wrapped my arms around him as he pulled me into his chest, tightly hugging me. I felt safe in his arms, and there's nothing I wanted more than to be with him.

"How about you get dressed and meet me in the living room, huh doll?" He held my jaw in his hand.

I nodded as he walked out of my room, closing the door behind him. I shuffled into the bathroom, throwing the dress on and a bit of makeup.

Before walking out of my room, I slipped my blade in my bra. I put on my shoes then met Dal in the living room like I said I would.

Darry gave me a look, as he walked through the front door. He must've just got home from work.

My brain was spinning as Darry walked towards me, then skipped upon past me.

Dal put his arm around me, walking me slowly out the door. He rubbed his fingertips gently over my shoulder, peering down at me.

I was welling up tears quickly, thinking about me and Darry's fight. My cuts stung at the vivid memory.

Dal grabbed my hand, rubbing my palm.

"What's wrong, doll?" He interlocked his fingers into mine, letting our arms swing beyond our sides.

"I'm just thinking about the fight, you know.." I strained my words out.

"Don't think about that, love. This is me and you time, and I don't want you worryin' bout that." He lifted my chin.

We continued walking, picking up the pace as we heard a car rumbling behind us. I rolled my eyes, dropping them to my feet.

"Stay cool alright? They won't fuck with me." He looked straight ahead.

I peered up at him, his face in all seriousness. This was his way of acting tough.

"Damn greaser, that's a nice ass," Bob Sheldon chuckled, rolling his car next to us.

"Get the fuck out of here man." Dally resisted all eye contact with them socs.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here with a dirty greaser like him," Randy spat, trotting slowly behind us.

Dal's face filled quickly with rage. He pulled his hand from mine, clenching his fists aggressively.

"Dal calm down.." I whispered, wrapping my hand around his arm.

He pulled away from me, turning around.

"I'm gonna warn you one more fucking time, get, Out. Of. Here." He crossed his arms around his chest, looking at them seriously.

It was only Bob and Randy, which meant they probably wouldn't dare messing with Dally.

"Whatever man, enjoy your little slut." Randy grinned.

That's whenever I turned around, looking at them confused. Slut? Me?

Dally chuckled lowly, quickly tackling Randy, throwing him to the ground. Bob tried jumping in, getting pushed quickly. Dal punched Randy over and over, till he pleaded for him to stop. Dally spit on Randy's weak self on the ground.

"Dal, you can't keep getting into fights. It may backfire on you." I crossed my arms, not looking him in the face.

"Whatever man." He pulled out a cancer stick, lighting it.

I picked up the pace, walking infront of Dally.

"Are you fucking mad at me?" Dally threw his hands up.

"Yes i'm fucking mad at you! It's like you don't care if you get in trouble, you're starting shit with socs and you're having an attitude with me for caring like anyone's actually ever cared for you!" I turned towards him, pointing in his face.

I knew about his father, how he never cared for Dally. I had taken it a bit to far though.

He stared at me, in complete shock. His mouth slightly parted, eyebrows scrunched angrily.

"You know what, fuck you man. I don't need you." He motioned his hands around, then twirled around, walking away from me.

I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms across my chest. I didn't even feel bad for him at that point. Then I started to walk back to my house in complete stress.

Hair was blowing all over my face, and I felt so overwhelmed suddenly. I puffed my cheeks, avoiding screaming in anger.

This was Dally's fault, his terrible loving skills made me this way. I knew I couldn't just blame it on Dal, but it felt right at the moment. 

I stomped up my porch, swinging the door open aggressively. I gave Soda a bitchy look, making my way to my room. I slammed my door, Darry yelling at me to "cut it out."

I grabbed my pillow, stuffing my face into it. I let out my filled up anger, then threw my pillow across my room aggressively.

I pulled my dress off, overwhelmed. Then took my shoes off. I threw one of Soda's t-shirts over my head then collapsed on my bed. I took in the smell of Dal on my sheets.

I rubbed my hands roughly against my face, then buried into the pillows. I ended up overwhelming myself with tears, falling asleep in anger.
__________________________________

word count - 1224