Chapter 25

The first few days after Seokjin's quarantine Jungkook had been very clingy towards his older brother. It was as if he was making up for the hugs he had missed the past week even though he tons of hugs and love received from his 5 other brothers, and outsiders would have believed that the poor boy had been locked up himself if you saw him right now.

Jungkook was practically glued to Seokjin's side and wasn't so easily separated from him again, because the toddler strongly believed that his brother will be locked up for lifetime if it were to happen again. The whole covid pandemic was abnormal and confusing for adults, but for the little ones who didn't understand the world in the first place, it was one big mysterious thing that was going on. But Jungkook was determined to stay close to Seokjin from now on, so 'they' (because he didn't know why locked his Jinnie up) wouldn't take his brother again. Just like now, when the members where rehearsing in the venue and dancing their hearts out of stage.

"Jinnie!! Jinnie h-hyung!!" Jungkook yelled when he came running to Seokjin. The tiny human was breathing loudly from running so fast and struggled to hold the water bottle in his hands. He could easily lift a 500ml bottle, but it was hard to keep it in his hands when running and judging the dents in the plastic bottle, it had already fallen a few times.

"Dwink!!" the toddler said as he proudly presented the water he had brought to his older brother who was waiting at the sidelines because Jimin and Hoseok were performing a dance break. Seokjin looked conflicted as he was looking back and forth between Jungkook and the members dancing in the middle of the stage, because in a few seconds he needed to sing his part again.

"Jungkook, wait a minute okay? Hyung will come to you in a second" he said and quickly ran back to the group.

"Jinnie hyung!" Jungkook yelled again and ran after his brother towards the middle of the stage. The toddler had not heard the older one or he didn't agree with his comment, but either way he continued with his mission and didn't look where he was going.

Until something hard knocked him over, causing him to fall on his butt and the water bottle rolling away from him when it slipped from his hands again.

"Jungkook! Omg! I'm so sorry!!!" Jimin apologized since he was the hard obstruction Jungkook had ran into, causing the oldest maknae to look immensely guilty and concerned at the boy next to him. "Are you hurt?"

"What happened?" Hoseok asked

"Jungkook I told you to wait a minute" Seokjin mumbled disappointed as he too knelt down next to his baby brother and helped him to stand up again "Are you hurt?"

"No" the toddler answered with a pout, but his eyes were looking at the ground looking for the water bottle. He soon found it and grabbed it with a big smile on his face "Dwink for Jinnie!!" he said happily

"Jungkook..." Namjoon muttered and a few deep sighs were heard from the other members when they realized that Jungkook hadn't been hurt, but simply too stubborn as he ran without looking. Which he always did...

"How many times do we have to tell you that you need to watch where you are going? You will get seriously hurt one day!" Hoseok scolded him, but it was clear that the toddler wasn't listening to the dancer because he was practically shoving the water into Seokjin's face when the eldest didn't take it from him.

"Kook, listen to Hoseok. He is telling you something very important" Seokjin said and placed a hand over Jungkook's hand to lower the bottle from his face "Repeat what he just told you"

"Uhmm" Jungkook looked a bit unsure and lowered his head while trying to make his eyes as big as possible. All members knew by now what he was doing, so Hoseok chuckled and shook his head