The First Dance.

(play the song as soon as you start reading and dance with it at the end :D)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About a month later Fred and Tubbo decided to meet up again to watch another movie. It went about as great as the other night they had watched Wall-E but something made this night special, and that thing made their minds finally decide that they wanted to be together.

They had finished watching the movie and were walking out of the theater only to see it was gray and rainy outside. However this only encouraged Tubbo because he saw a music box and played a record of songs that were perfect for dancing in the rain too. Fred was still under the protection of the roof but then Tubbo playfully came up to him and set his next move up by saying. "You know how all the federation employees are still dressed nicely even when they're not on duty?" He said even though Fred was just wearing a light blue shirt and dark blue jeans and Tubbo was wearing a sage green shirt with dark blue jeans. Fred just nodded slowly, a bit confused. 'What are you trying to ask?' Fred thought

"Well, Sir Fred, may I have this dance?" Tubbo held out his hand palm up to Fred in question with a slight bow. His hair became increasingly wet but he didn't seem to mind. Neither did Fred who studied Tubbo for a second seeing small things he hadn't paid attention to before. His smile, playful and happy. Happy. He was happy to be with Fred right now and Fred was happy to be with him, and Fred wanted to dance, and he wanted to return Tubbo's smile So...

They took off their mask.

Breaking so many rules, Fred took it off showing their still white face, something the federation altered even though they had the masks, brown eyes and curly ends of white hair that Tubbo never saw, and a smile that Tubbo thought paused time itself.

Fred took Tubbos' still extended hand and Tubbo broke out of his trance and smiled wider than ever and they danced and twirled and danced until they were tired. If they were tired they didn't show it because Fred walked Tubbo all the way home.

When they reached his factory in Tubbos' doorway, it was Tubbos' turn to study Fred. Their curls now drooping because of the rain, their eyes with gold specks and long white eyelashes, their now dark blue shirt due to it being wet from the rain, and back to their face.Fred let him study their face but when they tried to walk away Tubbo grabbed his hand again and said, "No, Fred, wait. I'm just surprised by your face." Fred suddenly became self-conscious and backed away a little from Tubbo, letting go of his hand. "Is there something wrong with my face? I'm sorry it was dumb to take it off anyway, I'm breaking a major rule." When they handed Tubbo the book to read they started to reach up to put the mask back on.

"No, no, no, no! Nothing is wrong with your face, it's perfect." Tubbo grabbed Fred's hand that was about to put the mask on again. "Please don't put it on again, at least not when we're by ourselves. I like seeing your smile..." Fred gave a tiny smile at this and a slight blush. "There! That smile is the one I love." Tubbo chuckled. "But it is strange to see Mr. Professional blush, especially at my comments." he teased. Fred blushed a bit harder and turned away so Tubbo couldn't see their smile. They felt embarrassed but they didn't want to run away from the teasing like last time. They wanted to stay and be with Tubbo.

"Well I like your face too Mr. Tubbo." Fred teased back and was rewarded with a smile and a small blush but Tubbo tried to be defiant and gave a little flirt. "Oh yeah? What do you like about it?" He asked. Fred answered the question though, lightly touching Tubbo's face to indicate what they liked. "Okay so my eyes...my hair...ow, my nose! Haha it's fine...and my lips? You like my lips? Or no wait, my smile?" But to both their surprise, Fred shook his head and lightly traced his finger on Tubbo's lips again. However Tubbo was the one who closed the distance. It ended as soon as it started but it felt like a lifetime to the both of them.

Tubbo whispered. "Wait, was that a mistake? I'm sorry if I crossed a line it's just that..." but his voice trailed off because Fred was shaking his head. "I didn't mind Tubbo, thank you for clearing the confusion for the both of us." Fred wrote and when Tubbo looked up at them they both started smiling.

"Well, thank you for tonight. I hope to see you again soon." They wrote, waved goodbye and put their mask back on as they walked away back to his office. And Tubbo was left lying in bed, smiling, thinking about dancing in the rain with Fred and how amazing it was. And how excited he was to see where this road led.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVE THISSSSS )

(I hope you enjoyed too!!)

(btw...)

May I have this dance?  :)