05| 𝗩𝗜𝗛𝗔𝗔𝗡

A long chapter ahead for y'll! ♡
happy reading!
XOXO

***

We are in our class and guess what?

My first ever best friend came back from US just to study with me.

Like I was in kindergarten and Vihaan and me shared chocolates and became good friends.

So he was my first bestie and Divya is, obviously, jealous of that but they are good with each other.

He missed the first day and I haven't even talked to him once because of the classes.

And God.

He grew taller and is so handsome now. Few girls came and asked me if I know him because since he came he smiled at me and looked at me only and is focused on the board right now in front of the class.

I am juat waiting for the lunch break and I will finally get to talk to him!

Hell, I missed him so freaking much.

Plus update: Me, Neha and Malti are going to shopping after school in evening. Divya didn't came to school because she has fever and I insisted her to stay.

What? She's sensitive, she denies it but that doesn't change the fact.

Ah, she won't be able to come to the party.

Sad, no?

Yes.

And from next week I am going to start working again in the café. I work as a part timer there the owner is just like my grandfather. He is so good with me and I like to work there. It's very beautiful café if you ask me. Not so big not so small, The café is perfect! It's surrounded by colourful flowers and decorative lamps and gives totally cottage and beige vibes. Exactly My type!

I love to work there. It gives me peace.

And a ping of a notification sound came from my mobile.

“A message from Neha Agrawal 🔪” displayed on my lock screen.

Of course, yesterday we exchanged our contact numbers too.

Message
Neha Agrawal 🔪
Today, 9:49 AM

Get ready by 5:30 in evening.

For what?
seen just now

For shopping, ofc!

Right, okk!
seen 1 minutes ago

And bell rings and it's time for lunch.

***

Vihaan went to take the food for me and for him too. And I am waiting for him in the playground.