03| 𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗠 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

heyy! A new longer chapter for y'll
Enjoy! ♡

***

We are on the way to our new school

We are on the way to our new school. I will see my school for the first time. We got an Email yesterday evening from our school saying that There's a kind of meeting where whole school with students, staff and upper principals and trustees will be present. Basically, A grand tour of our school, history of our school, rules of our school and many more will be told there.

It wasn't compulsory but We decided to go. (I dragged Divya too because she wasn't ready to come saying it's a waste fo time) Or how we will know about our new school? I heard it's all luxury.

I wonder if Siddharth will be there?

Phew. I shouldn't expect so much because unfortunately he has an beautiful Girlfriend.

I am nervous for god knows what for?

‘Divya yaar, tujhe dar nahi lag raha he?’ I asked her out of curiosity because she seems unbothered.

[Divya dude, Aren't you afraid?]

‘Kisliye?’ she counters back with a question.

[for what?]

‘Bro? naye school mein jaa rahe hain, naye naye log.’ I replied.

(bro? We are going to new school, new people there!]

‘Nahi toh.’ Divya uttered.

[Not at all]

I eye rolled at her answer. I mean, I doubt sometimes if she is an Introvert or not.

‘Gadhi.’ I said offended. I told you I get offended easily very easily.

[Dumbass]

‘Pagal.’she replied to me back.

[Mad]

‘Jaa na! Baat nahi karungi tujhse ab.’I said almost shouting but lowered my voice because the driver is looking at us...weirdly.

[Go away, I won't talk to you now]

She chuckled at my response.

She loves to provoke me, huh?

‘I am serious here Divya, if you think I'm joking-’ I was cutted off in-between by Divya.

‘Okay, no problem.’ she said controlling her laugh.

That's it.

Okay, I WON'T talk to her NOW.

That's for real.

I swear.

‘Rona mat ab.’ she said looking at my angry face. Of course  she knows that I cry when I'm angry. But I won't cry this time.