11| 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣?

Comments kardiyo karo yaar!
Happy Reading<3
And their school name is “Central High ”

***

The fresh rays of morning sunlight filter through the cafeteria's windows, casting a soft glow over the bustling room

The fresh rays of morning sunlight filter through the cafeteria's windows, casting a soft glow over the bustling room. Students, still bleary-eyed from their early wake-up, shuffle in, chattering and laughing as they line up for breakfast. The aroma of fresh coffee and toasted bread mingles with the scent of fruit and eggs. The clatter of trays and the hum of conversations fill the air, creating a vibrant, lively atmosphere. The cafeteria, though noisy, holds a comforting warmth, a familiar place where the day's routines begin to unfold.

It has been a month since the fresh year at Central High started and A month since the movie date of Sanaya and Siddharth. It was an unforgettable day for both of them. Amongst them laughing, talking, walking, admiring eachother, which that most of the time replayed on their mind was the serene hug they shared.

It was not an ordinary hug of a girl and a boy. It was the beginning of the roller coaster they had ahead which they were unaware about, where the love journey began. They had treasured it throughout the whole month. It felt like a gentle embrace of warmth and safety, where time paused and the world outside faded. It was a cocoon of comfort, a silent promise of connection and love that lingers long after their arms have parted.

Among the bustle in the entire canteen area, there they sat making a group, Siddharth, Sanaya, Ayaan, Divya, Neha and Malti having good food, sharing story and chattering.

Sanaya and Vihaan were back being the good best friends they were. Vihaan apologized the day after their argument and our Sanaya not holds gurgdes easily, forgave him but under some circumstances.

Their sitting position:

(Just sitting position resemblence, not anything else

(Just sitting position resemblence, not anything else.)

"I can't even sit with my bestie now!" Sanaya murmured, as Vihaan and Siddharth sandwiched her. They begged her to sit with them and Divya cringed and allowed them to sit each side of her.