04| 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗦𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗦𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗟

Happy Reading!

***

Yesterday was hectic

Yesterday was hectic. The GRAND TOUR was way too much GRAND. God, this school is huge. I was tired so I gave up in between and I don't remember at all what I saw in the half tour. It's insanely way too big to be an school and confusing. It's a castle, I would say. And indeed it gives Harry Potter vibes. I have never saw something like in my real life.

And the weird convo I had with Siddharth.

It's been running through my mind since then.

I think he really hypnotized me or something?

God.

Everything new to me this year.

My Sister's wedding.

Siddharth Malhotra.

This new school.

And this new feeling.

Cannot express it in words.

It's happy, nervous, confusion and...warmth.

I have been feeling this way since yesterday. To be more accurate.

Since I had convo with Siddharth.

Phew.

By the way, I am getting ready for my school, new school.

Divya is in her room probably getting ready too.

She is going to drive. As always.

We own a car, by the way. It's Lamborghini Sian. In ocean blue.

It's beautiful.

My dad gifted me on my 16th birthday because I liked the car in instant my eyes caught It's sight.

I owe dad alot. I love him so much.

I miss him. Alot.

***

It's our third period and no sign of Siddharth. And I am not able to focus too.

Is he absent?

What caused him to skip his first day?

And Reya Raghuvansh is in my class.

I heard few students talking that Siddharth and Reya are close and are probably dating because Siddharth rarely interactes with girls. If that's the case, it might be. That they are dating.

And I find one thing weird here-no, alot of weird things.

Teachers here are ignoring the pranks backbenchers made. They were eating but no one complaint yet they knew, even the teacher himself knew but he didn't bothered to say anything.