18| 𝗘𝗫𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥

Tumlog song sunte ho ki nahi? Jo I attach to the chapters? 😭

Before the students get to see their results, there was an announcement session in the assembly hall. The principal took the stage, and the students fell silent, eager to hear what was about to be said.

“Students, I have some exciting news for you all,” the principal began, a hint of a smile on his face.

“As you know, we usually have a Central trip before the exams. This time, however, we had to postpone it. But I am pleased to announce that the trip will take place next week, starting Monday.”

The announcement sparked murmurs of excitement among the students. The principal continued, “This time, the trip will be held in France, in the beautiful city of Paris, where our main Central High branch is located. It will be a one-week educational tour, and you will get the opportunity to meet students from all the Central High branches worldwide.”

He paused to let the information sink in. The idea of a trip to Paris brought wide smiles to many faces and even a few gasps of surprise.

Sanaya’s eyes sparkled at the thought of experiencing a new country, and Divya nudged her with an excited grin.

The principal went on, “During this trip, you will attend various sessions to gain knowledge and insights, participate in cultural exchange programs, and of course, explore the sights of Paris. I expect everyone to be on their best behavior and make the most of this unique learning opportunity.”

Then he raised a form in his hand, “You will be given consent forms today. Please make sure to get them signed by your parents or guardians. Without a signed form, you won’t be able to accompany us on the trip.”

The announcement ended with a wave of excitement sweeping through the hall. Groups of students instantly began chattering about the trip, their exams results temporarily forgotten.

Sanaya turned to Divya, her voice bubbling with enthusiasm, “Can you believe it? Paris! I've always wanted to go there.”

Divya grinned, “It's going to be amazing! I hope we get plenty of time to explore, not just study.”

Ayaan joined in, “Main toh Eiffel Tower ke upar photo lene wala hoon! Poore Paris ka view milega wahan se.”

[I am going get a photo clicked up on the Eiffel Tower! It will give a full view of whole Paris]

Ayaan added with a playful smirk, “Aur main French food bhi try karunga. Croissants, macarons…bas French fries nahi khaoonga.”

[And I am also going to try french food. Croissants, macarons. . .but won't eat french fries]

Vihaan, who was standing nearby, chuckled, “Dost, French fries ka France se koi lena dena nahi hota.”

[Friend, France has nothing to do with French fries]