15| 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘

Siddharth walked in with his usual swagger, looking effortlessly cool as he parked his Kawasaki outside

The moment he stepped through the entrance, the usual chorus of whispers and stolen glances followed him like a shadow. But to him, none of that mattered. His sharp gaze scanned the hallway, ignoring the girls who usually vied for his attention. He was only here for one person-Sanaya.

As he reached her classroom, his heart sank. There she was, sitting with her close-knit group, laughing in a way that made his chest tighten. But it wasn't just her presence that had him on edge-it was Vihaan.

Vihaan, the one person who tested his patience every time, was seated beside her today, not across from her as usual. The sight made something dark stir inside him.

His entrance didn't go unnoticed. The classroom fell into a sudden silence, eyes drawn to the door as Siddharth's expression shifted from neutral to something far more intense.

His dark brown eyes seemed to almost blacken as he locked onto Vihaan. Sanaya, who had been mid-laugh, noticed the change in the atmosphere and instinctively gulped.

Ayaan, ever perceptive and always the mediator, caught on quickly. He saw the way Siddharth's fists clenched at his sides and the tension rippling between him and Vihaan.

Knowing that things could spiral into a fight at any second, Ayaan stood up and swiftly approached Siddharth, placing a firm hand on his shoulder before steering him toward the group.

"Chill, man," Ayaan muttered under his breath, trying to diffuse the situation. "Let's take it easy, shall we?"

Ayaan gestured for Siddharth to join them, flashing a casual smile, but Siddharth's eyes remained fixed on the one spot he wanted-the seat next to Sanaya.

Of course, Vihaan was planted there, looking all too comfortable. For a moment, it seemed like the air itself grew thicker as Siddharth's jaw clenched in silent frustration.

Vihaan, catching the tension, leaned back in his seat, clearly not intending to move. He was playing the part of the 'loyal friend' he was, unbothered by the storm brewing beside him, it only pulled a smirk out him. Siddharth's dark eyes flicked back to Sanaya, whose soft gaze was now on him.

And then it happened.

"Please, beth jaiye," she said softly, her voice barely above a whisper but strong enough to shatter his resolve. That single word-"please"-was all it took.

[Please, sit down]

Siddharth had always known Sanaya had a strange power over him the moment he fell for her, one that could crumble all his defenses, but now he felt it more than ever.

It was almost ridiculous how a single word from her could bring him to his knees, even though he wouldn't dare show it.

His face remained unreadable, eyes still locked on Vihaan with a cold edge. But instead of snapping, he exhaled sharply through his nose, grabbed a random chair, and dragged it to the other side of Sanaya. He didn't care who it belonged to.