14| 𝗦𝗛𝗢𝗖𝗞

A/N
Vote and comment!
I love you EkamKaur1.
Thank you sm for voting and showering your love.
I love my every reader!

Siddharth and Ayaan stood near the entrance of the school, the late afternoon sun casting long shadows behind them

They exchanged glances, a mix of excitement and nervousness in their eyes as they waited for Divya and Sanaya. The school bell had rung moments ago, and students were beginning to trickle out, their chatter filling the air.

Siddharth shifted his eyes everywhere, his hands still tucked in his pockets. "Do you think they'll be long?" he asked Ayaan, glancing towards the school doors.

Ayaansmirked, crossing his arms. "Relax, they'll be out soon. Besides, this is the part that builds the anticipation, right?"

Just then, the doors opened again, and amidst the crowd, they saw Divya and Sanaya walking towards them, laughing and talking with each other. Siddharth's eyes lit up the moment he spotted Sanaya, while Ayaan nudged him playfully.

"Here she comes," Siddharth whispered with a grin, both of them straightening up slightly as the girls approached.

***

As the four of them started walking down the corridor, the usual school buzz surrounded them-students hurrying to their next classes, snippets of conversations, lockers being slammed shut. Siddharth and Sanaya led the way, while Ayaan and Divya strolled behind.

Siddharth, always the first to strike up a conversation between him & her, grinned at Sanaya. "So, are you ready for today's ceremony? Big moment coming up, hmm?"

Sanaya smiled back, her eyes lighting up. "Oh, I can't wait. I've been looking forward to it all week. Do you think you know who's going to be announced as the head girl and head boy?"

"Well," Siddharth said with a confident smirk, "I've heard some rumors. People are saying it's going to be close this year."

Behind them, Ayaan glanced over at Divya, who seemed a little more animated at the mention of the ceremony. He decided to dive into the conversation. "What do you think, Divya? Got any guesses on who'll be chosen?"

Divya tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, smiling thoughtfully. "I don't know, it's hard to say. Besides, it's the members of CH (Central High) choosing them. It can be anybody. But I kind of think Sanaya has a great shot at it," she said, glancing up ahead at her friend, who was laughing at something Siddharth said.