02| 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗛𝗜

And in the previous chapter, you might think that Sanaya and Divya aren't acting as they were discribed because who won't be like that with your best friend? Two friends are different together, so wait.

***

Right now, my flight is going to take off and I am bucking my seat belt

Right now, my flight is going to take off and I am bucking my seat belt. And guess what?! I saw the guy; The brown-eyes guy!

He is two seats before me and he was sitting with a guy..I know who the guy was, I saw him on my instagram page, he is famous among girls and I opened my Instagram and saw the same guy and there brown-eyes stood, It was the recent post of the wedding day.

Oh great! He had mentioned the brown-eyes too.

I clicked it and his profile flashed at my display and holy cow of my neighborhood!?

84k followers with only 23 posts?!

You got to be fucking kidding me?Huh?

And I checked his followers list and it looked more like a girl's hostel rather then followers list and why not? When he is fine as hell. And he just followed very very few people. The guy who is currently sitting beside him, my Jiju, Virat Kohli and A girl-

What? GIRL?

Don't tell me he is dating already? Well, why not?

I was expecting for nothing.

Fuck my luck.

I got slightly jealous because she was the only girl he followed. I clicked her profile and stalked her for good minutes. Hell, she's beautiful too and 2.4 million followers too. Who is she? I mean what is she? Model or something?

I sighed at my luck.

And wait, did I told you his dear name?

Siddharth.

Siddharth Malhotra.

And guy sitting beside him on flight is Aayaan Singh and he is no less.He also got good amount of followers and mostly girls.

Well, Famous people.

and that girl; Reya Raghuvansh.

Reya, huh?

Who the fuck is she?

I don't know but a thought came in my mind out of blue. 'Divya? Sun na'I said to catch her attention. And she turned to me getting rid off her earbuds.

'Mai apna Insta account public karlu kya?' I asked her slightly nervous.

'Karle, mai toh kabse chahti thi par tu hi he jisse private rehna he.' Divya said making me slightly offended.

'Oye, maine kab bola esa? Juthi.'and without wasting time any further I made my account public with alot of courage.

I don't have so much of fame. Around 3k or 4k?