17| 𝗡𝗔𝗩𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗥𝗜

Navratri Special here too, It's late I know. But meri Marzi!🦸🏻‍♀️

The next morning, the Central High buzzed with a mix of excitement and nervousness as students gathered for their monthly exams, which were held every three months

Typically, the exams were preceded by a Central trip, but this time it had been postponed, heightening the tension in the air. Many students shot nervous glances at their books, while some fidgeted anxiously as they made their way to the classrooms.

In one of the exam halls, Sanaya sat at her desk, her eyes glued to her math textbook. She was one of the more anxious students, diligently trying to absorb as much information as she could before the exam started.

A few seats behind her, Divya sat with a relaxed posture, her head resting on the desk, one hand twirling a pen while her foot tapped a rhythmic pattern on the floor. She appeared utterly unfazed by the looming exam, a stark contrast to Sanaya's focus.

Most students seemed to share Divya's laid-back attitude, with the number of nonchalant faces far outnumbering the genuinely worried ones.

It was clear that for many, the exam was just another event in the school calendar rather than something to lose sleep over. (Rich brats typical behaviour 👽)

The chatter in the room suddenly faded as the classroom door swung open, and in walked Siddharth. His arrival had an instant effect, like a spell that commanded attention. There was an undeniable presence about him; the entire class went silent, almost as if mesmerized by his effortless charm.

While the awe he inspired was never something he sought, it followed him nonetheless, as natural as the air he breathed. He strolled into the room, a backpack slung over one shoulder, making it clear that he had come straight to the exam hall without any detours.

Without sparing a glance at anyone else, he made his way toward Sanaya. The silence in the room deepened with each step, but she was too absorbed in her notes to notice. Her brow furrowed in concentration, she barely registered his approach until he stopped beside her desk.

"Good luck, Sanaya," he murmured, leaning in just a little. "Though I doubt you need it-you always look way too smart for the rest of us, don't you?"

Sanaya glanced up, her eyes widening in surprise before softening into a smile. "Oh, and what makes you think like that?" she asked, a playful challenge in her voice.

He shrugged, his gaze steady on hers. "Just a hunch," he said. "And maybe because I've seen how seriously you take your notes," he added, nodding toward the stack of pages in front of her. "You're making the rest of us look like slackers, tch tch."

She chuckled, shaking her head. "You're the one who shows up like a movie star," she teased. "It's hard to focus when the whole class is swooning." she added of events when Siddharth comes to her class for any convience.