08| 𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗬

Yo?
If any of you think I am forcing you to vote or anything so please don't and kindly leave.
Why?
Because you won't until you like what I write, so if you don't like it than leave.
I got people to support me.
If any of leave the world won't be smaller.
Happy Reading!
And loyal readers, you all have my heart and I want you to remember that!

***

No fucking one is there for me

No fucking one is there for me. Literally no one.

I am standing here, waiting for someone to give me a lift to my home. And why I am waiting, I have friends?

Friends my foot!

I called Divya, busy. Malti, busy with his boyfriend. Neha, busy. And when I called Divya she gave me useless advice, 'Ask Siddharth to drop you.' I was like, 'Oh please, keep that advice of yours'.

I don't know what the hell is wrong with Divya now days. She is always on her mobile, chatting with someone I don't even know about and She hangs out with someone, without me, alot lately. I swear if she is dating someone and didn't told me herself she will be dead.

No, Like wow.

Such friends I have.

HONK HONK

Horn of a bike pulling me out of my trance, I turned my head to the direction which was the source.

There he was on his bike, waving at me, a killer grin on his face, looking like a dashing boy he is.

How come his timing is so accurate?

I felt my legs striding towards him and once I reached he took his helmet off and ruffled his hair. He is so handsome, God.

Yeah, I just recognised him just by his pretty god damn eyes, How shocking.

“Akele kyu khadi ho?” He asks me. Yeah, I saw that coming.

[Why are you standing alone?]

“Come stand with me, do log ho jayenge.” Sarcasm dripping as I say. It came naturally.

[Come stand with me, There will be two people]

“Do log nahi, hum ek hain. Do jism ek jaan.” He whispered leaning in and back in his position while he chews his gum and smirk lifts up on his face, his hand goes through his hair.

[Now two people, we are one. Two body, One soul]

Typical Bad boy vibes.