Wopez- Is this the last time?

A: I'm okay baby, it hurts but i will manage, i managed worse. *hugging him tightly back*

They continue hugging for a while and then Wesley pulled away and whispered softly in her ear: It will be okay honey. 

Angela pressed a kiss on his cheek, I love you honey. I was so scared i couldn't tell you that anymore or holding you or kiss you. If our lives end here then at least it is together smiles softly. 

Wesley lays further on the bed, opens his arms and says: 'come here' i just want to hold you. 

Angela goes laying in his arms, laying her head on his chest and her hand on his stomach.  Elijah in the mean time watched the two with a hidden camera.  Ahh the love birds spending their last hours together, i let them and prepare for the moment i kill both of them, but first Angela, I want Wesley to suffer like i did and many of my friends in prison did. he walks away from the camera and started preparing with his men. 

Angela and Wesley in the meantime: 

A: 'Do you think Elijah is watching us?'  W: No, not right now, he is preparing killing us for sure'

W: Can I kiss you? I just want to feel you close to me.  A: You never have to ask baby! Wesley moves closer to Angela and started kissing her on the lips.

Angela kissed right back, he goes on top of Angela without breaking their kiss, Angela deepens the kiss, and minute by minute they both poured more love and passion in what could be their last moment together and on earth.

He started kissing her neck, her cheek. A: Do you think we could do ...? I just want to feel you pressed against me. W: probably yes, because he isn't watching. 

Angela cut him off and kissed him passionately, started taking of his blouse, then his pants and his boxers. Then she flips them over, so she is laying on top and takes her top off and her pants and underwair. then she moved over to his neck, started kissing it and leaves many lovebites. 

mmm... baby... moaned wesley. She moves over to his dick, started massaging it, Ang... he moaned again. 

He kissed her arm and pushed Angela up to his face and started kissing her roughly. Angela puts his dick in her and started riding him first real slow, and when she saw him wanted more, she increased her speed, started fucking him really fast. They both came and after Angela lays next to him wrapped her arms around Wesley's waist.

IN THE MEAN TIME WITH LUCY,TIM, Wade& Nolan

Tim was starring out the window when he picked Nolan & Wade up with lucy. Wade started looking at tim: Son, let me drive your to worried about Angela, to look at the rode. Tim gazed over to Wade and says: With all the respect Boss, you too. You guys became really good friends within these years. Nolan says: Guys, let me drive then wade sits next to me in the passenger seat and Tim you and Lucy sits in the back. Yeah okay Tim nodded and they all switched placed leaving Nolan behind the wheel, Wade next to Nolan and Tim and Lucy in the back. They started driving off to the adress of Elijah. Lucy whispers in Tims ear: Baby, your okay? Tim was again starring out the window when Lucy says that, he turns to lucy and says quietly with tears in his eyes full of worry: No I'm not, I can't lose Angela Luce, Angela is for me what Jackson was for you'  Lucy: 'I know baby, It will be okay Angela is a fighter' Tim: yeah she is.. Lucy: Come here baby just for a second untill we arrive lay in my arms, you need it. Tim wrapped his arms around Lucy and lays his head against her chest. 

Wade was also full of worry, Angela was like a daughter to him, and Wesley like a son. Nolan drove quickly to Elijah's adress. They arrive 15 minutes later, they step out of the car, grabbing their guns of their duty belt. Waiting for the perfect moment to go in.