Chenford- Please be okay

Nolan and Wade helps Wesley to get all of his stuff, and walk out of his room to room 91. For the door he stops and looks at Angela through the window with Tim & Lucy holding eachother and Angela's hand.

W: I am to blame for her laying here, she should have been with you guys.

Wade: Son, stop blaming yourself!

Nolan: He is right, you are not to blame for this. Elijah is!

W: Can't help it! 

He walks through the door, Tim stands up when he sees Wesley walks in, letting go of Lucy's hand.

T: You know she wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you right? You are the reason she got a bullet in her stomach! You should have protected her! What a lame boyfriend you are!

W: I know, I'm sorry, i know you are worried too, you are her best friend! You and Lucy!

T: You'll know she wanted to die for you right? She sees a future with you, marriage, kids everything. You should have protected her! says angrily.

 Lucy stands up next to Tim: Tim, baby stop! He is not to blame for this and you'll know it! Baby i know you'll worried, but you also never can protect me 100%. Anything can happen with anyone, remember Caleb? You couldn't protect me too, but it wasn't your fault.

Tim looks at Lucy and started to tear up, DON"T REMIND ME OF THE MOST AWFUL FEELING OF MY LIFE, THAT WAS EVEN WORSE THAN LOSING ISOBEL. AND THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE SECOND MOST AWFUL FEELING. I GOT TO GO AND LUCY DON"T FOLLOW ME!

Tim storms out of the hospital room crying runs off outside a few miles from the hospital, leaving Lucy really confused and upset. 

I'm sorry wes, he is sometimes like this when he is worried sick. says lucy

W: It's okay Lucy, I don't blame him!

Lucy hugged Wesley and says she will be okay don't forget that! :)

Lucy walks out of the hospital room crying and goes in the waiting area sitting on the chairs.

Wesley sits next to Angela on a chair holding her hand:

Nolan & Wade decided to go to Lucy leaving Angela with Wesley.

W: I'm sorry babe, you shouldn't have been in the middle of this, Tim is right. I should have protected you. Now you're fighting for your life, and i'm sitting here.  Please be okay, I could not forgive myself.

Wesley closed his eyes still holding Angela's hand and falls asleep with his head on her legs

IN THE MEANTIME WITH LUCY,NOLAN,Wade

Wade&Nolan walks over to Lucy, and sit both on either side of her: 

N: Luce, are you okay? and plays a hand on her shoulder.

Wade: Talk to us Lucy, we are here for you, Tim shouldn't have reacted like that, I get he is worried, but you are worried too. And the way he talked to you no you shouldn't talk to your own damn girlfriend like that.

Lucy: i...I....I... I... can.....can't...  started crying more

Wade wraps his arm around Lucy trying to calm here down before she gets a panic attack.

L: I.... I.... I.... she started breathing really fast panicking even more.

Nolan: CALL TIM! He should be here for her.

Wade picks up his cellphone and called Tim.. 

NO RESPONSE..

This is the voicemail of Tim Bradford leave a message and I get back to you.