Chenford - Lucy goes home

Tim holds Lucy's hand and falls again asleep, in about an hour, lucy woke up with a heavy feeling on her legs. She opens her eyes and she sees the love of her life laying on her legs and it looked like he has been crying. 

Lucy goes with her hand through his hair, gosh i love this man she thought, when i leave the hospital and Angela is capable of leaving then i'm going to ask Tim to marry me ' 

Tim woke up feeling someone going through his hair, he looks up and sees Lucy smiling at him. 'Hi my love' Lucy says sweetly.

O my god, you're awake he wrapped her in a thight hug, i'm so happy you're okay.

Lucy smiles, pulling him even closer and says: I'm okay baby, i'm right here like always. I heard everything you said to me when i was in a coma, I'm glad Ang is okay, but baby, You didn't lose me you never will.  Now it was a day since i felt your lips on mine when i was awake so come here and kiss me.

Yes my girl tim smiles and pulled Lucy against him and started kissing her, Lucy wraps her arms around Tims neck and started kissing him back. Tim wraps his arms around Lucy's waist pulling her as close as he can to him. 

Lucy deepens the kiss and goes with one hand under Tims shirt. Tim was missing this feeling his girl as close to him as he can,  kissing her. He goes with his thong in her mouth making it passionate. 

Hmm...  Lucy pulls away, as much as i want to feel you, we need to wait until i get cleared to go home. 

Tim smiles at her: yeah ofcourse, I can't wait to make passionate love to you for hours and hours.

Lucy smiles back at him: Who are you and what did you do with my boyfriend?

Tim: I became even more passionate, i couldnt handle the thought the last thing we said to eachother was in a arguement.

Lucy: Awh baby, I love you my sweet angel.. she smirked

Tim: You heard me saying that.?

Lucy: yeah 

Then the nurses walked in: Hi miss Chen, Glad seeing you awake, how are you feeling? Any pain? Still dizzy? 

Lucy smiles: I'm okay, No more dizzyness or pain. 

The nurse smiles: Great, then we can discharge you and you get to go home to mister worried sick over there. I remove the wires and Lucy you can do probably anything at the moment but be careful with stressful things on the job. 

Tim smiled: You get to come home with me! Yes! 
Lucy smiles: Yes baby, you don't have to sleep alone in our bed tonight.

Tim: I didn't sleep in our bed for two days now, since you were laying in the hospital, i was sleeping next to you.

Lucy stands up from the bed and says thank you for the great care to the nurse, the nurse says ofcourse and walked away.

Lucy dressed in her normal clothes and takes Tims hand and left the room, can we come here again tomorrow for Angela and Wesley? I think now is not the right time, they might be asleep at the moment. 

Tim smiles at her and says ofcourse, now should we walk home or should i call grey to drop us off at your appartment? 

L: Call Wade i would love to see him.

T: *calls wade*

Wade answers right away: Hi son, everything okay with Lucy? 

Lucy takes the phone from this hand 'Hi' she says soft.

Wade: LUCY? Hi i missed you, Tim isn't so great without you.

Lucy chuckles and says: 'Yeah, I know even i had a panic attack i can still hear what you guys were saying, You said on the phone 'Get your ass to the hospital because of you she had an panic attack'