Chenford/Wopez - Will they wake up?

a few hours later  Wesley wakes up from his sleep looking at Angela and smiles: I hope today you will wake up my love, I can't wait to see your pretty eyes. He looks at a paper on the table who wade and nolan left for him when they left for the station he picked it up and read it he smiles:

Ang, Tim is such a softie, he is so worried for you i think you heard him yelling at me yesterday, he loves you.  Wesley picks up his phone and started typing a message to tim. 

Hi Tim, 

i heard what happend to Lucy I'm so sorry, are you okay?

And i read your letter, you didn't have to apolegize to me, i understand it better than you think.

It's okay, we're cool! We need to be here for our girls.

Love from Wesley.

He pressed send and puts his phone away, he pressed a kiss on Angela's forhead and holds her hand again. Then he felt moving in his hand, Angela started to interlock their fingers slowly. 

ANG? BABY are you awake??? he says happily.

Ugh... angela says and started opening her eyes slowly..

hi... she says softly when she was able to open her eyes fully. 

Hi my love, how are you feeling?

Like i have been shot in my stomach it hurts baby..

Wesley smiles: I know it does sweetheart, but i'm so happy you opened your eyes, i was really scared, i could have lost you with he says with tears in his eyes.

Angela wiped with her thumb the tears from Wesleys face 'You are not gonna lose me sweetheart, You're gonna be stuck with me your whole life! :) '   Now come hug me, i missed feeling you close to me. 

Wesley: I  will but first i need to page the doctors sweetie that you're awake, and Tim,Nolan and Wade.

He pressed the button by Angela's bed and then he picks up his phone to text in the groupchat:

Hi guys,

I have good news, Angela is awake she just woke up. 

Love from us.

IN THE MEANTIME WITH TIM AND LUCY

Tim woke up a while later and saw the first text message from Wesley and says to Lucy who was still asleep, Luce, Wesley forgave me! I'm so happy. O wait he send another one, I look at my phone and say one of the best messages i could have gotten. LUCE She is awake! Angela is awake i say happily.

But then i became very quiet again, my best friend is awake, now the love of my life. He moves closer to the bed and pressed a kiss on Lucy's Lips. Honey please wake up, i need you and i can't do this without you. 

Authors note: I'm sorry this chapter is very short, Angela is awake, But will Lucy also be awake and come back to tim soon ? The next part will only about Chenford. More a wopez fan skip to chapter 10 coming soon.

And how is the shooting, almost dying & Elijah still on the loose is going to impact Angela and Wesley as indivuals and as a couple.