Wopez/Chenford- I'm sorry i love you

The next morning Angela woke up pretty early and decided she wanted to make up with Wesley, she got dressed and went downstairs where she saw Wesley laying down on the couch still sleeping.

She goes sitting next to the couch and goes softly with her hand in Wesleys hair baby, wake up. Wesley opens his eyes and saw his girlfriend before him.

He pulls her in his lap and says: I'm sorry baby, I'm really sorry for yesterday, you were right i felt like it was my fault Elijah took you, hurted you, shot you and thats why i was being so overprotective. I probably will be for a while but i see now i hurted you by not trusting you. 

Angela wraps her arms around wesley's neck and pulls him in a hungrily kiss. After a while she lets go and says: I'm sorry too for making you sleep down here, but i forgive you for yesterday.

W: Can I PLEASEEEEEEE PLEASE sleep next to you as normal tonight? *he says practially begging her* 

A: Yes ofcourse you can sleep next to me. 

Wesley smiles and pulls Angela in a deep kiss. After awhile she pulls away. A: I love you, thank you for coming to rescue me even though it was stupid of you to do so, you knew he wanted you! *she smiles* 

W: I know but i couldn't do nothing, you know that! *smiles back*

A: Yeah i know, Let's get ready, my friends from the station will be here any second.

W: Yes

They walk upstairs together and get dressed and have breakfest together.

10 minutes later the doorbell rang. 

Angela walks to the front door and opens it and there were Lucy and Tim.

A: Hi guys *she smiles*

L: Hi Angie! Good to see you *Lucy pulls Angela in a soft hug* We missed you!

A: Awh i missed you both too. 

Lucy walks to Wesley pulling him in a hug while Tim walks closer to Angela. 

T: Hi *says softly*

A: Hi, Come here *Angela opens her arms*

T: *Smiles and goes in Angela's embrace wrapping her in a thight hug*

A: I missed you Tim

T: I missed you too, I was so worried about you.

A: *Pulls away and closed the door behind them and walks with Tim and Lucy to the couch sitting next to Wesley*

Angela puts her hand on Wesley's knee and says: Tim, I know you were worried, Wesley told me about it, and i heard some things when i was in a coma. Plus Wesley told me you guys were arguing about me.

T: You heard everything i said ?

Angela nodded her head, Yes i did, and i know it's coming from a good place from a person who means a lot to me, but don't shout to my future husband, he was blaming himself more than enough, and don't shout to Lucy, Because all she wanted to do was be there for you.  Don't be your old jack ass-self! 

T: I am not a jack-ass.

A: No, you aren't anymore, but in the past you were, not because of yourself, but because anything that happend with your dad when you were just a child. Just promise me if anything happens with me again you will face it together with Lucy.

T: I promise *he smiles sweetly* Now come here i need another hug. 

Angela smiles and stands up and walks to Tim wrapping him in another thight embrace. After a few minutes they pull away and Tim sits next to Lucy again, and Angela next to Wesley.  Lucy: I'm proud of you baby. Love you! *she pulls him in a heated kiss*