Wopez - Healing Time

Angela and Wesley were still in the hospital since Angela had to recover from a gunshot wound. It was early in the morning when Angela opened her eyes and felt Wesleys arms around her. She snuggles closer to him and waits till he woke up.

After 10 minutes Wesley opened his eyes too and sees his girlfriend smiling up at him,  Hi babe, good morning. Wesley pulls her in a soft kiss. A: Hi Baby, You okay? W: I need to ask you that, not other way around. 

A: I'm okay, thank you for staying with me

W: Ofcourse Ang, You are my girlfriend and i love you. 

A: I love you too *Angela pulls Wesley in a heated kiss*

Wesley kissed back.

After a few minutes of making out on the hospital bed they pulled away from eachother and decided to watch some tv waiting for Angela's doctor to arrive. They put on their favorite crime tv show and watched together wrapped up in eachothers arms.

It's now 2 hours later when they heard knocking on their door, and the doctor walks inside. Goodmorning miss lopez he says with a smile. A: Goodmorning doc.

Doctor: I must say for someone who got shot in their stomach you recover pretty quickly, I heard you were walking the other day, and you can shower and things like that on your own again so thats good. How about romantic activities with Mr.Evers? Any pain? Angela smirks and responds: No, I'm mostly okay. 

Doctor: Great, I think.. you are ready to leave the hospital and go back home with your boyfriend. Still both take it easy with work.  Angela for you no patrol, only deskjob for minium two weeks. After the two weeks I need to see you again and check if you are ready to go back on patrol. 

Wesley: She will take the time she needs i make sure to that

Angela: You think you can stop me *smirks* but I will take it easy doc, Only deskjobs until 2 weeks. *she sighs*

Doc: Good Angela, Now go get ready and i will get the papers to get you both discharged.

The doctor walks off and Angela and Wesley get ready to leave the hospital, they carry all of their stuf and walk together fingers interlocked to the front desk of the hospital, the doctor says it's all good to go, now go! Rest! 

Thanks doc says Angela with a smile and then walks of with Wesley hand in hand to their car, they get in and drove off to their house.

Wesley drives while holding his free hand on Angela's leg, Angela lays her hand on top of his.

After 15 minute drive they arrive at their house, they get out of the car with their bags and walk to the front door and getting in their house.

Angela walks right away to the couch and sits. She picks up her phone and texted Tim. 

Hi Timmie,

I am out of the hospital, I am okay, i wanted you to know that cause i heard you were extremely worried about me and fighting with Wes but most importantly your girl. 

You don't have to be worried anymore, Will you come over tomorrow? I wanna see you! 

Love you

X  from Angela.

Then she texted Wade who has been a father figure for her ever since she joined the appartment.

Hi,

I wanted you to know i left the hospital since earlier today, I was discharged and I'm recovering quickly. I miss you. Can't wait to come back to the station in a couple days. Thank you for coming to find me, I heard from Wesley you were worried the second Wesley told you Elijah kidnapped me and that you were nonstop busy with finding Elijah's address.  Can you come with Lucy and Tim to mine tomorrow?