Wopez - Angela out of surgery

1,5 hours later. Lucy, Wade, Tim and Nolan were still waiting in the waitingroom when they heard a nurse calling: 'Family of Angela Lopez' Tim was asleep but as soon as he heard this he was right awake YEAH WE! how is she ? he asked a little scared. Wade and Nolan stands next to him and Lucy holds Tim hand. The nurse responds 'She is out of surgery right now, it was a difficult one the bullet did quite a lot damage, her heart stopped twice but we were able to bring her back' But.. I'm sorry guys, we needed to put her in a coma because of the damage the bullet did. She needs a lot of rest and time to heal but we think she also gonna make a full recovery. She is in room 91. Did somebody want to go see her? Wade looks at Tim&Lucy and says: Go guys,i go to see her later. Tim needs this! Okay sarge lucy says and started walking with Tim hand in hand to room 91. Tim looks through the window, he saw Angela wired up to a few machines with cables in her nose and mouth.

'She doesn't deserve to lay here babe, Elijah does for hurting her' tim says angrily. 'Baby, she doesn't need that right now, she needs her best friends with her, loving her, supporting her.' says lucy softly and holds his hand thighter.  They walk in Angela's room and sit on the chairs next to her bed.

'Do you want to say something baby?' says Lucy. Tim: 'I'm scared Ang, I thought i was going to lose you, i don't want that, not now not ever! I need you in my life, Like we need you when i finally propose to Lucy someday or when she and i become parents.' Lucy smiles at her boyfriend and says Yes Ang he is right, we need you, we need you to fight this, so we can double date again, and you need to open those pretty eyes, Wesley needs you. About Wesley sweetheart he is alive, he will make a full recovery. 

IN THE MEANTIME WITH WADE & Nolan.

Wade and Nolan decided to walk to Wesleys room and saw him awake watching tv, they walked in his room. Wesley smiled at the sight of seeing them, Hi guys.

Hi Wes, Glad your okay don't you ever do this again'' says Nolan. Wesley smirked, I can't promise you that, you'll know i'll always come for Angela. Nolan says softly yeah i know but next time bring back up! Wesley says Yes SIR!, is Angela okay? is there news? Wade sighs and says 'She came out of surgery son, her heart stopped twice, but the nurses manged to bring her back, her bullet is removed, her wound is stitched but they putted her in a medical coma for her to heal and her body to rest completly but the nurses said that they expect her making a full recovery' wade smiles while saying his last sentence. 'You didn't lose her son, she is a hell of a fighter. and she won't ever leave you.' Wesley started crying hysterically, O MY GOD, SHE DIDNT DIE? I STILL CAN LIFE MY LIVE WITH HER!? yeah wesley, it will only take time for her to wake up but we will be here for you the entire time, Me, Wade and Lucy and tim. Lucy & Tim are with her right now Nolan says.

Then the nurse came in: Hi Mr.Evers glad you're awake, do you have any pain what would hold you from going home.' No i don't i feel really good' The nurse smiled at Wesley and says 'Good, then you can leave the hospital and go home unless you want to stay at your girlfriends room? It's possible.

Wesley says: Really? I can stay with her the entire time? the nurse says: Yes, ask your friends to move your things over to Angela's Room Room 91, and you guys can have max 4 visitors, so maybe Wade,Nolan, Lucy and Tim? Yeah we want that. Ok great says the nurse and walks out of the room.