𝐑𝐞𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

|𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐅 𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒|
Song: I'll stand by you by the Pretenders

After a long search, Me and Stefan raced home, we knew that Damon and Kaiden had spoken to Anna so we hoped they would know something.

We arrived in the drawing room and found Damon sat down on the sofa, flicking through the spell book whilst Kaiden stood over him, reading over his shoulder.

"Anna took Elena." Stefan said as he sat on the sofa next to them both, I stayed stood straight and glaring at them both.

"Yeah," Damon said, raising his eyebrows, "we got that from your 600 voicemails."

"Damon, all night long, every single street in town, we've been searching." I said, praying that Damon or Kaiden would look up from the book and listen, "What if your blood hasn't passed out of her system?"

Damon shrugged, "Well, at-least you know you'll see her again."

"Please," Stefan pleaded and I saw the dread and worry in his eyes, "What do you know? You two were both with Anna, you must know where she's living. Tell me where I can find her."

"No." Damon said but Kaiden remained completely silent, "You can both go. Really."

"You know, all I can remember is hating the both of you." Stefan said and I mentally face-palmed, not really the thing you'd say to someone when you want information, "There might have been a time when that was different but your choices have erased anything good about either of you. But see, I also know you both have just as much reason to hate me. This all began with me."

Finally, both Kaiden and Damon looked away from the book and at their little brother.

"Katherine got taken away from both of you because of me. And I'm sorry."

Damon nodded, "Apology accepted."

"So, please." Stefan continued, "Just tell me what you know. It's Elena, please, if you know something, tell me!"

Damon shut the book and stood up, Stefan standing up straight away and the pair of them came face to face, "I mean this sincerely. I hope. . .Elena dies."

He pushed his way past Stefan and not soon after, Kaiden did the same, leaving both of us to stare directly at each other whilst the other two stood at the door and watched.

"She might answer." I said as I picked out my phone and dialled Elena's number.

Straight away she picked up and I didn't bother to put it on speaker, knowing that Stefan could listen in because of his vampire abilities.

"Elena," I said, "where in Gods name are you?"

"She's fine." I recognised Elena's voice immediately and rage took over me, "For now. Tell me you have the grimoire and she'll stay fine."

"I can get it." I said, wiping my face and leaning against the wall.

"Which means one of your stupid brothers has it."

Bad move. Taking Elena pissed me off but insulting my brothers made me even more angrier and drove the desire to kill her even higher.

"And I have the witch girl," Anna said, I knew she was talking about Bonnie, "so one of you had better meet me in the very public town square in thirty minutes so we can safely discuss how fun it's going to be to work together."

The line disconnected and straight away, Damon spoke, "Go ahead. Grovel again-oh wait, no. I don't care."

They both left but I caught a glimpse of Kaiden's face and he looked guilty, I wish he would just snap Damon's neck and help us.