𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬

|𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐒|
Song; As It Was by Harry Styles

I walked into the drawing room and found Kaiden and Damon arguing very aggressively, shouting at each other and blaming each other for me going missing.

It had been one night and they were already acting like psychopaths.

"Relax." I said, walking in and straight over to the  drinks, "I just needed a breather, i'm perfectly fine. Now, if you boys- Kaiden!"

Kaiden sped over, grabbed the drink from my hand and threw it into the small, smashing it to pieces, "You can't just run off like that without saying anything! We thought you could've been dead in a ditch somewhere or-"

"Give it a rest!" Damon shouted, stepping in between me and Kaiden and pushing Kaiden back, "God, Kaiden, get a grip. Rossana, go and get changed, Kaiden, have a drink or something."

I went upstairs after glaring at Kaiden and got myself changed. Just when I thought Kaiden was treating me like an adult, he was back to his old ways of treating me like a child.

After I got myself ready, I drove Kaiden and Damon down to the high school after I received a phone call from Alaric asking us to come down.

As soon as we got into his classroom, I could tell that something was wrong just by the looks on his, Stefan and Elena's face.

"What's going on?" I asked, taking a seat next to Stefan who rubbed my back.

Luckily, Elena had managed to get through to Stefan and he was back to his usual self and I would much rather be in his company than mood old Kaiden.

"I saw Isobel last night." Alaric said, leaning against his desk and folding his arms across his chest.

"Isobel's here?" Kaiden said, staring at Alaric, "In town?"

I turned to look at Elena and she looked in complete shock and my heart went out to her, she finally found her birth mother only to find out that she was a vampire and now she was suddenly back in town.

"Did you ask her about Uncle John?" Damon asked, "Are they working together?"

"No." Alaric replied, staring down at the floor.

"No, as in they aren't?" Kaiden pressed.

"No as in I didn't ask." Alaric said and I could tell that the topic was affecting him.

"What about the invention?" Damon asked.

"Didn't ask."

"Did she know about the tomb vampires?"

"I don't know."

Kaiden took a step to Alaric and halted down at him, "Did words completely escape you?"

To my shock, Alaric took a step forward and matched the glare on Alaric's face, "You know, I was a little too distracted by my dead vampire wife to ask any questions!"

"She wants to see me." Elena suddenly spoke up, scratching the back of her neck whilst deep in thought.

"Alaric is supposed to arrange a meeting." Stefan explained, "We don't know why or what she wants."

Kaiden's expression softened as he turned to look at Elena, "You don't have to see her if you don't want to, Elena."

Elena sighed and met his eyes, "I don't really have a choice."

"She's threatening to go on a killing spree." Alaric said, tensing his face up as Kaiden punched the bridge of his nose.

"And. . ." Damon said, "I take it that. . .that is not okay with you guys?"