𝟑𝟖. 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

Yuvaani

I stilled hearing his words. He wants me to talk to my parents? I swallowed a lump of uneasiness growing inside my throat. I didn’t want to-

Suddenly I felt warmth spreading on my palm. I looked there and he took my palm in his. “Vaani, I understand”

“No, you don’t-” I tried to make my point but I felt the heaviness growing in my throat which made my words die in my throat itself.

“Trust me, I do. I too cut off people and thought they don’t understand me. And maybe they don’t. But I’ve went though this.” his grip grew tighter on my palm, reassuring me. I looked in his eyes and searched the lie, to hide myself behind it. I didn’t want me to be the emotional victim here. His eyes look concerned. He indeed was saying the truth.

“The longer we carry the emotional baggage, the harder it gets to walk further” he added. His words gripped my heart and my eyes welled up. “I don’t want to- Aarush-” I sobbed and he brought me to his chest as I’m a part of him. He took me in his warm embrace and put his chin over my head, hugging me tightly.

“It’s alright, Vaani. Completely your decision. I was just trying to-” his words disappeared as I broke the hug and parted us, looking straight in his eyes.

“Aarush, I know- you-you faced more than me, emotionally. And- and you are doing so well in minimum amount of time you got. You are almost healed- you accepted me-”

“I ain’t healed. I am trying to” he cut me off looking deep in my eyes, I averted mine. I can’t think straight. I think he’s asking me to do what he did. Make peace with them? I don’t want to-

“Look at me” his tone was soft, but I didn’t. Why am I feeling like I am the wrong one here, and he’s right one? Because he accepted his reality, his losses? And here I am, can’t even forgive my parents?

He made me look at him, lifting my chin with his index finger and thumb. It felt ike blood flushed in my body and adrenaline took a spike. I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck, tighter than ever. Digging my face between the crook his neck and shoulder. It was the moment for me that I could even die for him, just because he did that chin thing!

I gripped his shirt tighter, and felt his grip on my waist getting tighter too. Baby!
“It’s okay, I would never bring this topic again. I’m sorry” he said slightly rubbing my back to pacify me.

“I’m sorry” I mumbled as I lift my face from his skin and put my chin over his shoulder.
“Don’t be, it’s okay” I heard him and detached us again,but our hands were still on each other’s bodies, as they were. We looked at each other and shared an unknown emotion. I want to be selfish here. I may be wrong- but me and Aarush, this close- rare moment. I didn’t want his closeness to end. I wanted him, forever, like this.

I stopped thinking. Fuck it, we ball! And I leaned in.

I waiter for one, two, three, fou- four seconds! And he leaned in. As he had his hand on my waist, he pulled it closer, more to him. And his another hand at the back of my head, like pushing me more against his face. I put my right hand in his hair and hugged him by my left hand, around his shoulder.

Our kiss grew intense as he changed the angle devouring and rushing more into it. We nibbled, bit and sucked each other. As I was gasping hard due to short of breath, I parted. But who knew it was just a three second break! He pulled me again and, this time, he made me sit on his laps. OMG! His lap-

My torso touched his, and I moaned harder when he held my waist and gave me a slight push in him.

Aarushhhhhhhhh!