𝟑𝟗. 𝐇𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡

Yuvaani

It has been four months Aarush has been working with them, them as his client but last week their equations changed. They asked him to be his business partner and he agreed. His keen intellect keeps him going and we're now thinking to build an office for the same. But yes, it needs attention to many more things like finance, connecting more people etc. Aarush first wants to be assured by his work, then he'll have his own office, he mentioned. I think he knows it better, and whatever it is, I'm by his side.

"Mummaa!! Kab se bula raha hu tumko! Kaha ghum ho?" here comes Aarush with his baby voice! He loves to talk like this and calls me mumma whenever kids are around.

[ Mumma, I'm calling you from so long! Where are you lost? ]

"Ghum ho" pihu repeated in his arms.

[ lost ]

"Haa, baby mumma is here itself!" I replied to her going near her and kissing her hands. She leaned towards me asking me to hold her and I did. Then from my hold she looked at Aarush and leaned towards him asking him to hold!

My indecisive baby!

The moment she was held by him in his arms, she poured out milk from her mouth spilling all over Aarush's formal attire! Well, he just showered and got ready for his work.

"Baby if you do like this then what will remain in your stomach?" he asked her lightly patting her stomach. He wasn't annoyed or frustrated, he was as calm as he was before. I thought he'll be annoyed or so as he just got ready. But he didn't even flinch when she poured milk on him. This is what I like about him, as a father. He always is calm when it comes to his kids. He patiently wiped her lips by his thumbs and placed her on bed. He offered her some water, which she adorably denies looking on the opposite side.

"I'll bring another shirt for you" I told him and went to his closet to choose a shirt for him. I chose royal blue shirt and gave it to him.

He began unbuttoning his shirt."Hey! Go to washroom at least!" I cautioned turning around. I could sense him right behind me "Why? Seeing like this makes you lose your sanity?" he smirked and whispered in his deep voice in my ear, standing right behind me. My eyes widened at his comment.

Challenging me?

I turned around and looked at him. "I was saying it out of courtesy. Well, you don't have an eye catching body to drool over though. Try harder, I've seen better" I lied while looking at his abs, and pushing him touching his bare chest and took pihu to change her clothes. She spilled milk over her clothes too, it needs to be changed.

"Accaha ji" he teases me from afar.

"Ji" I said as I was changing my baby's clothes.

"Pihu baby, Papa's body is so average haina?"

"Haa!" my baby was on my side.

[ yes! ]

"See papa, your daughter also agrees. Now accept it" I mentally boasted myself which can be seen in my tone. But I loved our bitter-sweet banter everyday.

"I'll accept when you'll speak the truth. Plus, I'll accept Pihu's words when she'll grow up and compliment my body" he said wearing his shirt.

"Papa ki body honi toh chahiye compliments ke kaabil"

[ For compliments, the body should be like that ]

"Ab mumma ki aankhein kharab ho rakhi hai toh kya kar sakte hai, haina baby?" He came to me and took Pihu from my arms as her outfit was changed, and kissed her.