1. Beginning of an extraordinary friendship

❗ SOFT MATURE CONTENT 

Life in Paradis contrary to appearances was much harder than in Marley, but who would have thought? Paradis was just a shadow of Marley which was a huge city, so it should be much easier to live there, but it wasn't. People who came from Marley expecting a better and easier life were quickly running back, cause life in Paradis was getting harder with every year that passed. In order to have a decent life there, people needed to have money, especially students, who needed to pay off for the dorm and other expenses related to school. 

[Y.N] and her best friend who was also her roommate, Sasha, were barely making any money working at the cafe during the first year of the college, so they were about to give up the school when a game changing miracle happened. A new striptease club was getting opened by Levi Ackerman, who was searching for dancers, so without having other choice, they both decided to take it.

Sasha's parents couldn't afford her expensive college, so they wanted her to stay on the farm that they lived on, but Sasha wanted to finish school and one day run away to Marley, so she would do anything to get the money that she needed. Similar situation was with [Y.N], but in her case, she was a pure Marleyan. She ran away from her dark past to Paradis searching for a new and better life, so she was willing to withstand anything in order to stay away from there. Sasha and [Y.N] had perfect body types for the job, so Levi immediately accepted them, along with two more girls - Hitch and Mina. 

The rules were simple; Levi was betting on an anonymity, so they had to choose a completely new name that they would use in the club and always wear masks covering half of their faces, leaving the gap for eyes and mouth. Levi was paying them a lot, so the girls immediately accepted anything that he wanted. After all it was only better for them, cause they could stay anonymous with their clients and then have a normal life in school and outside. The only minus of working there was having sex with clients; Levi mentioned it immediately the day they appeared, and at first Sasha wanted to back off, but [Y.N] saw this job as an opportunity for a better life, so Sasha decided to stay as well.

Levi during the entire two months of school break taught them everything about the job; they learned how to dance on a pole, how things work in a business like that, how much money to take from clients or how to behave near them. He was treating them very well; those were his girls and if they ever needed anything, they could count on him.

 [Y.N] wasn't complaining about the job; it wasn't like they had to have sex with guys during every single shift, cause taking them to the room for thirty minutes was pretty expensive; Levi treated his girls with respect and wouldn't sell them for a couple of bucks. Sasha was the one who mostly complained which [Y.N] always rolled her eyes at, cause after all, they were finally earning enough money to live a decent life. Only if [Y.N] knew, that her life was about to completely change on one cold September night, during her weekend shift.

"Ugh, we again have to go there! And this time it's weekend, i really prefer to work during the week." - Sasha complained loudly, sitting by the table in the kitchen, slowly sipping her coffee.

"What's the difference between week and weekend?" - Connie asked.

Connie Springer was a kind, funny guy, who was loved basically by the entire city. He was hanging out with everyone; from the most known people in the city to the least known, like [Y.N] and Sasha. He knew well about their job even though it was prohibited for them to expose their identity, but Connie was a person, who everyone could trust with their life. He was a really close friend to them, always supportive with whatever they were doing, never judging a single decision. Sadly, Connie was a year older than them and he was on his last year while the girls were on second, so he would disappear after that year which was always making Sasha sad.