4. Messenger

"Alright girls, here are your daily earnings for the clients and the dances, you will get the monthly payment next week." - Levi announced as he entered the dressing room.

He handed the money to each girl, leaving [Y.N] for the last, cause he wanted to have a little chat with her. - "I noticed, that you wrapped him around your finger." - he said towards her as she was hiding the wig and makeup kit inside her locker.

"Who, Eren? I don't honestly know why he came back and spent so much money again, but i guess it's good for the club." - she shrugged, trying to avoid the topic.

"I hope that you are treating him good. He always looks satisfied, but i just want to make sure, you know." - he said with a sly smile, so she chuckled and looked at him.

"I'm treating him more than good, Levi. He is a special guest, so he gets a special treatment, isn't that right?" - she replied while placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Right. I won't keep you here any longer, thanks for today and good night girls." - he uttered as he was walking out of the room.

Hitch and Mina left the club first, cause if they left all together, people could be suspecting them of being the girls that everyone wanted to know about so bad. Sasha and [Y.N] left the club a couple of minutes after six in the morning, so the sun was already shining. They looked around and as nobody was there, they quickly walked towards the dorms.

 The hardest part of their job was sneaking in and out; if someone noticed them walking with bags at this time, many people would find it suspicious, cause there were no lessons before at least ten in the morning. [Y.N] quickly opened the door, so they both rushed inside before anyone could see them.

"Today's job was exhausting, but i had no clients, thankfully." - Sasha sighed as she leaned her back against the wall.

"I had two and one of them was really rough on me." - [Y.N] replied as she dropped on the sofa and blew away a strand of her hair.

"What? I haven't heard anything. I barely saw you during the whole shift, only dancing for Yeager, basically." - she answered with shock in her voice.

"Yeah, before he came i was with a guy who slapped me really badly, cause he wanted to fuck again after his time was over. Then Eren came, so i had chill for another thirty minutes." - she shrugged.

"Yeah about him, i wanna talk later, you gotta tell me everything!" - Sasha murmured excitedly and then headed towards her room.

"Of course. Sleep well, Sasha." - she replied with a slight smile.

[Y.N] stayed on the sofa for another couple of minutes, her thoughts were running around Eren and how he would behave around her in the school after Rose told him to stop bullying her. She started falling asleep, so without even changing the clothes, she dropped her face on the pillow in her bedroom and immediately fell asleep. 

[Y.N] woke up a couple of hours later to a loud knock on the main door of their dorm, plus her phone ringing. She scratched her head, grabbed the phone and headed towards the door when Sasha entered the living room.