9. You are back

MATURE CONTENT

A week has passed ever since [Y.N] last spoke to Eren. The day after the meeting she has gotten a period and since she was dealing with it poorly every month, she asked Levi for a couple of days free. He of course agreed, because he wanted to be a good boss, especially that she was the key to Yeager's family. 

Eren stopped bullying her in school, but she always carefully watched him every time she walked past him, cause she knew, that he was coming to the club hoping to see her there, but she didn't go for an entire week. He would look really sad which was kind of making her sad too, considering that Connie was constantly reporting to her how Eren always cried about wanting to see her again.

She was honestly missing in real life interactions with him which she couldn't understand why, but thankfully she still had the app on which they talked. They didn't talk much, cause Eren was usually not in mood for talks, but every time they did, he was whining about missing the club girl which was obviously her. 

Eren was in the club every single day, even though he knew, that her schedule was saying differently; he was just simply hoping to see her there.The disappointment on his face when he first came and she wasn't there was haunting him, cause at first he thought, that she quit the job cause of him digging into her real identity, but Levi quickly calmed him down by saying, that she just took a couple of free days, cause as she said, she was sick.

Tuesday evening, Eren was getting ready to get to the club once again just to see if she was there, even though he was sure, that she wouldn't. Jean and Floch were sitting in the kitchen having a conversation about school with Carla while Eren was sitting on the floor next to his bed, holding a single, [H.C] hair in his hand that he touched way more often than he should.

Eren hasn't had sex with anyone ever since he told himself to take a break, cause he could barely finish the last time he touched a girl who wasn't Rose. He was hoping to see her in the club and finally release the tension that he felt, but she hasn't appeared for an entire week, so Eren tried to jerk off in the shower during the weekend, but he failed.

He hasn't done that since he was a teenager; he has always had girls doing the job for him, so he didn't feel the need to please himself, but since he hasn't felt like touching a woman who wasn't Rose, he had to help himself. 

He let the hot water fall on his back as he was trying to imagine her fully naked body that he has never seen and it seemed to work at first, but he eventually failed when it came to the face and hair imagination.

 He knew her hair color, but had no idea about the length, so he still couldn't imagine her properly. Eren's sex drive was high, so he was having problems with basic activities like eating breakfast with his family or changing in front of his mom, cause he was constantly hard and with a dick that he had, it was really hard to hide it in between thighs.

 Eren loudly sighed, hid Rose's hair back into the nightstand and stood up from the bed, heading towards the door with reluctance painted all over his face. For the entire week he felt as if he was out of charge, he couldn't do anything properly without feeling tired, exhausted and powerless. He slowly walked down the stairs while buttoning the black shirt that he was wearing, so his friends and mom looked at him with smiles on their faces.