8. A business meeting

"So, how do i look?" - Connie asked as he stood in front of Eren in a suit.

He was wearing a dark grey suit with a white shirt and green tie, plus black, elegant shoes. Eren was already dressed and even though he doubted himself, Connie made him stay in that outfit because he knew, that [Y.N] would like it.

"You look so good, that i don't regret asking you to come with me instead of the two idiots." - Eren answered, holding his hands inside the pockets of the suit trousers.

Connie sneezed two times in a row, so Eren looked at him with fake disgust and then laughed. - "Bless you, man, the tissues are in the nightstand if you need." - he said.

"Thanks." - Connie answered and started walking towards the nightstand.

Then Eren realized, that the hair was hidden there, so he couldn't let Connie open the drawer. He didn't want the hair to fly out and get lost, so he quickly turned around and started walking towards him, but he tripped over his own shoe and fell on the bed, hitting the face on the bedsheets.

"Wait!" - he yelled and reached his hand, but Connie already opened the nightstand and looked at him surprised. - "don't. move. an inch." - he said with a serious tone.

"What are you hiding there? The three packs of condoms, that i can already see?" - he scoffed.

"Don't move Connie, i mean it." - he murmured silently and slowly walked towards the nightstand.

He looked inside and the hair was still there, so he smiled, picked it up and exhaled with relief, holding the single hair in front of his face.

"Is that...?" - Connie asked.

Eren shook his head and looked at Connie's surprised face, then he rolled his eyes, pulled out the tissues pack and threw it at his forehead. - "I don't want it to get lost, alright?" - he replied while delicately putting the hair back inside.

"You are going insane, Eren. Just screw her already, don't you feel exhausted?" - he questioned and started emptying his nose, so Eren dropped on the bed and loudly sighed.

"It does, Connie. I just want to know her real identity so bad, who is it going to harm if i find out? I don't get it. I already know her hair color, so why not the rest?" - he uttered silently.

"That's just the rules i guess, plus maybe she would rather stay anonymous. Does she even...you know, like you...back?" - he asked hesitantly, so Eren looked at him with a frown.

"I don't like her, she is a whore." - he answered.

Connie gasped and looked at him surprised, not believing what Eren just said. Eren hearing his own voice calling her like that grew so angry, that he loudly groaned and kicked the nightstand that was located next to the bed. Connie flinched, cause he hasn't seen him this angry for a while, but he didn't understand what caused the anger.