16. Sweet lie, bitter truth

[Y.N] woke up early in the morning to birds chirping outside of the window. She was lying on her stomach, feeling a hand delicately wandering from her lower back to neck. 

She stretched her arms and then gave a side eye to Eren, who was leaning on his elbow next to her, having a grin on his face. 

He has been awake for at least an hour already, but didn't want to wake her up, because he desired to admire her as she was sleeping. 

He loved the idea of caressing her soft skin, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear or kissing the top of her nose as she was asleep, so little things like that were making him happy. 

His mind was filled with happiness because of how everything in his life was going smoothly; he finally knew her identity and loved even more than before, [Y.N] got along with his parents and even brother, Eren apologized to Connie so they were fine, he wasn't removed from school even after a month of absence but all thanks to his father owning half of the city of course, school included.

His smile widened the moment he noticed, that [Y.N] was finally awake, so he traced his hand lower, resting it on one of her butt cheeks.

"For how long were you touching me, you pervert?" - she asked jokingly.

"For my own defense i can say, that you are way too sexy to stay away from." - he replied and then chuckled. - "jokes aside, i was only touching your back, trust me. Your skin is so soft, that i couldn't stop myself." - he added and traced his tongue over the upper teeth.

[Y.N] raised her body and leaned over his, forcing him to lay back down. - "what we did at night wasn't enough for you?" - she questioned with a sly smile.

"I was actually concerned, that maybe i was too rough on you." - he uttered confidently.

"More like i was too rough on you, Eren. You were whining like a baby." - she pointed out and rolled her eyes.

Eren smacked his lips and wrapped his arms around her back, pressing her against his bare chest. 

He honestly regretted never falling in love before, because this feeling was very pleasant to him, but from the other hand he was happy that he waited for so long, because if he actually had a girlfriend before, he would never be going to a strip club which would obviously lead to him never meeting Rose, meaning never being with [Y.N].

She raised her head and started kissing Eren all over his lit up face which made them both giggle. 

She was also in deep love with that boy, so as she was staring at his pretty, full of happiness face, she has made a major decision that - as she hoped, she wouldn't regret at any point in her life.

"I will quit my job for you." - she murmured silently, right after biting her bottom lip.

Eren's eyes widened as he raised his head in surprise. - "What, really? Will you really do that for me?" - he asked with a grin.